Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] 🔹 Stockus 🔹 First Smart Stock Exchange Platform For Trading - page 2. (Read 26672 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 255
is there news on the sylon tables? there is a sense that nothing will be given to anyone because they are closed. in the chat to the questions there is no answer and we need to give them here soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Hello. I participated in the bounty from Sylon(ended in March 2018).

In the Stockus Telegram, the administrator tells you to write to you to claim my tokens.

User profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gothorum-674078
User: Gothorum

Mail sent to [email protected]

Thanks.

it means that the company came to life because there were no announcements of sylon! if not difficult to add a screenshot so you can understand what's what. many took part in this company and have already forgotten about it. if the team is honest, it should be distributed according to the fact that the silon has already been counted and so it looks like an attempt at deception by the fact that many simply will not notice the announcement.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Hello. I participated in the bounty from Sylon(ended in March 2018).

In the Stockus Telegram, the administrator tells you to write to you to claim my tokens.

User profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gothorum-674078
User: Gothorum

Mail sent to [email protected]

Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
On the other hand  those who now play online games will join our community. Analysts forecast
that by the end of 2017 there will be 2 billion players that we will target14. The number of potential
players on Stockus platform throughout the world may rise to tens of millions of people. It
is very important that the number of these people is growing rapidly due to the increasing levels
of education and greater economic development of different countries.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Today in their telegram chat:
"Hello!
Our bounty company is coming to the end. We are grateful to everyone who participated in it.
Now we are re-registering all participants of the Stockus bounty campaign. From now until June 27 this year. inclusive  you must confirm your participation in our company's bounty. To do this, you must send to my mail: [email protected] Proof of Authentication."

Please confirm here.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
It's good project! And I think it’s a very perspective idea.
I think this project will bring many benefits to users. And in the future it will be harmonious and well developed. Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism it's like a fresh air for the users.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
It seems no one gets anything for their work,I have to admit that we just cheated after.That's sad.I feel sorry for the time spent.Looks like it's all over and we're all tricked.((
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
This manager doesn't do his/her job very well at all. So many of their campaigns end up not paying and he/her never updates us on anything and barely posts. Why on earth do they hire these managers?
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
#Proof of authentication

Telegram username: @BungaTulip1234
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
I think, the Bounty Campaign for Stockus has ended. Why until now there are still new people who want to joined in this campaign  Cheesy
It would be better if you want to help a project, read from the beginning of the thread Smiley
Activity: 14
#Join
Bitcointalk: marmotandchiki
Telegram company: @marmotandchiki
fb company: @marmotandchiki
twitter : @marmotandchiki
Activity: 28
#Join
bitcointalk: KarateliStoS
Telega company: @KarateliStoS
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/KarateliStoS
TWITTER company: @KarateliStoS
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
Hey Manager, do been a long time after finishing this bounty, the company would like to know the news or what the information you possess on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
Proof of authentication
Telegram campaign
Username : @trixxie

Always amazed at beginners who write their reports or to join an already finished, the company can not read or what?
Quote from: alexcbobr
Yes, now it's not profitable to bounty. since the projects often fail and do not pay us for the robot

You mean you do not pay me because I'm a robot? Wait, I just loosened a nut...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes, now it's not profitable to bounty. since the projects often fail and do not pay us for the robot
If you have been scammed by stockus it will be good that we know ...
I sent this to you privately, waiting for you to respond, as you do not, I post it here hoping to have better luck, thank you for your time.

Mr. Sylon, after the wait without response from the Stockus campaign team and after a lot of patience waiting for an answer here and in telegram, I beg you, based on your best judgment, to provide us with all the information that is in your possession and that undoubtedly stockus facilitated to make the contract with you, due account that put in contact with the University where this man says to work, they do not know anything about him nor does he know them.

Evgeny Kostyukhin
Founder and chief executive of stockus

I have tried to contact by mail to [email protected], they do not respond.
For their telegram group, they do not respond.
By Linkedin, they do not respond.
In the presentation thread, they do not respond.
In the campaign thread, they do not respond.
I have also requested access to the spreadsheet, with no luck so far.

With all my respect and expecting the best of you to avoid a possible fraud or misunderstanding that can be generated by keeping silent and not giving explanations.

Thanks for your work and your time.
Stockus bounty campaign is now over.

You are all free to remove your signature/avatar.
You are also asked to stop retweeting and liking Stockus tweets.

Sylon, we talk again about commitments, what happens with this campaign, where is the distribution of tokens two months later?

Will you meet true?
Activity: 250
Bitcointalk username:warulor
Website link:http://telegra.ph/STOCKUS-Pasar-Bursa-Efek-didefinisikan-ulang-diposisikan-ulang-dan-dimodelkan-ulang-04-20-2
How many daily visits:200
Traffic proof:300
Pages:
Jump to: