Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] TIHOSAY - Your Money, Connected - page 128. (Read 21408 times)

copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
Joined Telegram & newsletter. Good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Manager, please explain, twitter campaign rules are not entirely clear.

( Maximum 5 tweets/retweets per week can be reported with a forum post.
If there is more than 5 tweets made by the official account in any week, you still have to retweet all the official tweets, exceeding 5 items).

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Let me explain in this way.

You must retweet all the official tweets, no matter if there are 2 or 10 official tweets made by the project in that week.

If there is less than 5 official tweets in a week, you won't be able to make 5 retweets naturally. Then you need to create custom tweets to reach 5 weekly twitter activity. Let's say, the project made 3 official tweets during the week and you made retweets of three. Here, you need 2 more items to reach 5 weekly limit. In this case, you should create 2 custom tweets to reach the target which is 5 activity weekly.

Once again, you must retweet all the official tweets, no matter if there are 2 or 10 official tweets made by the project within a week.
Hello.
twitter campaign rules- "Maximum 5 tweets/retweets per week can be reported with a forum post"
- I have a suggestion that "maximum 5" should be replaced by "all the official ".

Hello, thanks for your reply, I checked the rules once again, but they're very clear. We have this rule below

If there is more than 5 tweets made by the official account in any week, you still have to retweet all the official tweets, exceeding 5 items.

Then people reading the rules can understand it properly.  Smiley
Jump to: