Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲 [Bounty][PreSale]💲 Block Bank 💲 $300000 for share💲 - page 2. (Read 25394 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
any new updates on the bounty distribution?
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
The payment was promised on May 19, already on June 3, and I still have not received tokens. This is irresponsible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hello, Dev!
I`ve done Ukrainian translation of whitepaper:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Guv_mWPLfQLVU-jvOj2YaknD1llgyt8j/view

please, update your translation spreadsheet!
MyEtherWallet address: 0x3BDB16E4E66FeBA5c8623db83F95B0b1ba2A7587

Best wishes & Good luck!

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Actually a lot disappointed, was awaiting payment already last week. Still no updates on forum. Bad practice.
Devs give us an update

Yes its been too long and we have no answers.. I hope we can get our bounty tokens..

any word yet on bounty distribution?
On the telegram group admin promised that distribution will commense soon. The only trouble is that these promises we hear month already  Grin
Actually a lot disappointed, was awaiting payment already last week. Still no updates on forum. Bad practice.
Devs give us an update

Yes its been too long and we have no answers.. I hope we can get our bounty tokens..

any word yet on bounty distribution?
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
#Proof of authentication

Join telegram campaign
Bitcointalk username: mcnncnr
Telegram username: @mcnncnr
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sherman21-214260
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Devs give us an update

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Devs give us an update
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Very nice project, I'm excited to have my bounty payment dev. I like this one,  great gob team
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Update from Telegram:

Bounty lists had been calculated and will be distributed this week (posted today, 14MAY2018)

So finally we are on finish line to receive our reward. But, still good exchange is needed.
Do anyone got information about exchanges?

The bounty telegram chat says: BBRT will be distrubuted saturday through out the day. It would be 19th of May..
Update from Telegram:

Bounty lists had been calculated and will be distributed this week (posted today, 14MAY2018)

So finally we are on finish line to receive our reward. But, still good exchange is needed.
Do anyone got information about exchanges?

Hello dev.  I'm excited to have my BlockBank bounty token,  When will be the distribution? I hope it will happen this week.

Unfortunately devs/bounty manager keep ignoring us.. No news, no updates for months.
This looks disappointing for so promising project. But, let us hope for a best
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hello dev.  I'm excited to have my BlockBank bounty token,  When will be the distribution? I hope it will happen this week.
Activity: 347
Block Bank is one of the first worldwide blockchain based banks that will provide services to meet the global need for decentralized commercial banking platforms. But firstly what is Block Bank? Block Bank is the next generation of B2B banking which puts its users in the position to make money and help people develop businesses. The bank does not offer personal accounts but it offers what they prefer to call secured lending products and financial services. The project does have a well thought of whitepaper and a roadmap that they are currently implementing.
When's bounty distribution? anyone know?
Pages:
Jump to: