Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🚀Rallyairdrop ⚡ A Content Sharing Marketplace ❗UP TO $2,500,000❗CLOSED - page 2. (Read 4270 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
universa
Most interestingly, private channels are a bigger opportunity than social media platforms.They represent 84% of publisher and marketer content sharing and have almost no direct marketing spend or an established value chain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
#Proof of Athentication Post
Bitcointalk username: Novajoensda
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/novajoensda-1139328
Telegram username: @Joenstronger
app.bountyportals username: Joenstronger
Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/joens.steamers
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
legendary
Sugars.zone
universa
Blockchain and smart contracts will enable further growth of the sharing economy and the
emerging content sharing economy by establishing a foundation of trust between users
and advertisers.
legendary
Sugars.zone
universa
The opportunity in front of the Rally platform is about reclaiming content sharing, taking it back from corporations, attributing fair value to it, decentralizing it and putting power back in the individual's hands.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello bounty manager. In bountyplatform, rally campaign, 9 stakes from twitter report you have not counted me. Days of November 2 and 3 did not count my retweets. Please be careful and correct. My bountyplatform is eprocent. Thank you. Good luck.
universa
Rally will create an open-source ERC20 compliant token with fixed supply. Rally Token is a utility token and ownership of Rally Token does not confer any right or entitlement other than the ability to contribute to the Rally platform.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hi, i was wondering if you can tell me when this bounty ends.  on the front page you say it will last for 3 months, BUT then have the dates of 10/10/18 - 10/1/19.  That is not 3 months, that is a YEAR.  Did you perhaps mean the ending date is 1/1/19 Huh   Please advise!
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
legendary
Sugars.zone
universa
Advertisers pay a lot of money to centralized platforms to get their message distributed to their target audience. The individual social network that a user has is an unrecognized and underutilized digital asset that has significant value and will become a distributed profit center in the content sharing economy.
universa
Advertiser to shift their ad budget to the user who, by sharing the content, gives it their recommendation and increases its effectiveness.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
universa
Demonstration of Rally using its own platform to promote Rally and the Rally Token in the same way that any advertiser could.
Rally will develop in two partially overlapping phases.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Welcome guys, Thanks for joining this bounty
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username: andra-ierma
Telegram username : @andra1988
Twitter username: HendraKholis
Facebook Username : Hendra Baharuddin
Activity: 686