Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]🚀Rick and Morty ICO 🔥Support for new season!🔥 - page 4. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Waiting for this great project!!
can i see the website of this project ?
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
does this project reach the follower limit? Can I still follow this airdrop project? and how many people can participate in this project?
Of course you can participate. We are counting on 10,000 participants.
does this project reach the follower limit? Can I still follow this airdrop project? and how many people can participate in this project?
I haven't account on facebook. Can I join this campaign?
Yes.In Twitter, BlogPost,Youtube campaign.
this campaign still live or ended?
still live of course
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, I will definitely read your road map and white lists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!
Thank you!
hi i've joined twitter and facebook bounty!!! but can i comment on french language or just english?  thank's
only English.thnx
The site is very fast, convenient and nice design. Very attractive cryptocurrency prices, and when the mobile application comes out it will be very cool.
Thank you!
Activity: 100
The site is very fast, convenient and nice design. Very attractive cryptocurrency prices, and when the mobile application comes out it will be very cool.
Activity: 392
hi i've joined twitter and facebook bounty!!! but can i comment on french language or just english?  thank's
Pages:
Jump to: