Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]ROCKET ICO - ACCELERATOR FOR STARTUPS. !!!BOUNTY IS CLOSED!!! - page 16. (Read 25659 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Good Day ! I've join to facebook and twitter campaign Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
good afternoon. how does the ICO go?
how many have collected Eth? Huh
Activity: 192
Hi, i accidently post my private key to other airdrop, yes, very stupid. but can i change my ETH wallet here?

Hi! Please contact with me in Slack)))!!!
Thanks i send message on slack ^^ id is tongiccy
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
what bounty campaign still open , i have join to facebook and twitter campaign ..
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
,hey guys can i ask , we must to report about our tweets or it will be counted automaticaly *&

Thank you for join us.

You don't need to do report, we do it automatically
Activity: 252
,hey guys can i ask , we must to report about our tweets or it will be counted automaticaly *&
Activity: 252
join twitter and facebok campaign
thx and good luck
Hi, i accidently post my private key to other airdrop, yes, very stupid. but can i change my ETH wallet here?

Hi! Please contact with me in Slack)))!!!
Hello guys! Special TURBO Bounty. We would like to film a quick video  (15 seconds) via skype or google hangouts where you tell us why you invested into Rocket ICO. If you are interested in this bounty, please DM me! Hint: ROCK token compensation for the time spent talking with us.

Can't wait to join in the turbo bounty for Skype as we invested, also hubby sent in files for translation stuff as well. I really enjoy rocketico bounties.  Smiley

Hi! I sent you the message on Telegram, please contact with me Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Hello rocket team. Joined signature program, i hope it's not too late?

Hello it's not late. Nice to see you!!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello guys! Special TURBO Bounty. We would like to film a quick video  (15 seconds) via skype or google hangouts where you tell us why you invested into Rocket ICO. If you are interested in this bounty, please DM me! Hint: ROCK token compensation for the time spent talking with us.

Can't wait to join in the turbo bounty for Skype as we invested, also hubby sent in files for translation stuff as well. I really enjoy rocketico bounties.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hello rocket team. Joined signature program, i hope it's not too late?
Activity: 420
ICO is start Now with Bonus, great opportunity for investors.
Activity: 192
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Join new TURBO for 3 ROCK!!! Upvote our project  on ProductHunt.
Link - https://www.producthunt.com/posts/rocket-ico
Form - https://goo.gl/forms/28kgjtEJEKUqltiE2
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Tell me please:
links for repost facebook need to send?

Hi! You don't need to do report.
We do it automatically.
Thank you.
it's just perfect!
Activity: 180
Merit: 0