Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]SaTT -THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING- When Moon Game : 4200$ to win !!! - page 9. (Read 36458 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
#RESTART OF THE SIGNATURE
Bitcointalk Username:AIDIL
Telegram Username:AIDIL987
Eth wallet:0x59a898c5447DF84b3470cb0A05B21BeA1eaC0dcf
Spreadsheet Number: 118

can I post now?

Hi sure you can  Wink

2) You want to wear the signature till the end of the campaign : we love our community and we want to reward our first members, that's why we have decided to create a "FIDELITY BONUS".
Depending of the week, you have joined the campaign, you will have a stakes Bonus for your rank.

Week 1 and 2 : 25% 
Week 3 and 4 : 20% 
Week 5 and 6 : 15%
Week 7 and 8 : 10%
Week 9 :  5%

Hello sir, i'm happy support this project because i think it's good project, i want to know if i wear the signature from week 1 - 2 so every week so i get stake 1,25  it's that right sir ?

Hi, yes that correct ! thanks for your fidelity.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
2) You want to wear the signature till the end of the campaign : we love our community and we want to reward our first members, that's why we have decided to create a "FIDELITY BONUS".
Depending of the week, you have joined the campaign, you will have a stakes Bonus for your rank.

Week 9 :  5%

Hello sir, i'm happy support this project because i think it's good project, i want to know if i wear the signature from week 1 - 2 so every week so i get stake 1,25  it's that right sir ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk Username:AIDIL
Telegram Username:AIDIL987
Eth wallet:0x59a898c5447DF84b3470cb0A05B21BeA1eaC0dcf
Spreadsheet Number: 118

can I post now?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Bitcointalk Username: frost_wind
Telegram Username: @Maxflame1
Eth wallet: 0xE936735e56811ef2b3A93F147F2Ee7fF25265baa
Spreadsheet Number: 50
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username: formussp
Telegram Username: @Sdom_SP
Eth wallet: 0x62b6e9f8292bc909782fCA18833F7A53bbD82063
Spreadsheet Number: 47
#END OF THE SIGNATURE Bitcointalk Username: ju34400
Telegram Username: @chunnorris
Eth wallet: 0x7aFcE72e74F8a5b5c46495bDa0668de08556038E
Spreadsheet Number: 44

sorry i cant keep a 15 posts sig during summer

No problem, we can understand that.
You can now change your signature, thanks for your support.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
#END OF THE SIGNATURE Bitcointalk Username: ju34400
Telegram Username: @chunnorris
Eth wallet: 0x7aFcE72e74F8a5b5c46495bDa0668de08556038E
Spreadsheet Number: 44

sorry i cant keep a 15 posts sig during summer
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
The SaTT Smart Contract works in a decentralized and distributed manner. The blockchain will include all current offers that allow any API or platform to perform operations, whether creating as part of an adbuilder, posting to make an ad directory, or as an oracle, for example by providing the necessary
statistics to validate and quantify the transaction. The advantage of such a Smart Contract is to gather market offers in a decentralized database, to set
the rules that apply to advertising contracts and to automatically trigger payments once the transaction is performed.
UPDATE ABOUT THE BOUNTY

Hi everyone, first we want to thank you for joining our bounty and it is a pleasure to see new participants every day, we hope you have as much fun as we have.
Like some of you already know, SATT has decided to extend their ICO till the end of September.
The bounty program will be extended as well but for this second round there is some modification for the following campaign.

Facebook Campaign:

Aerys2 and myself have decided to closed this campaign, you will see your stakes soon on the spreadsheet and the distribution will be after the end of the ICO

Twitter Campaign:

The campaign will continue you will have the link for the report soon, the first report is from the 07/01 to the 07/14

Signature Campaign (840 000$) :

Because this campaign is based on a stakes system, you have 2 choices:

1) You don't want to hear the signature till the end of the campaign: that's not a problem, just post a text  here with this format :  

#END OF THE SIGNATURE Bitcointalk Username:
Telegram Username:
Eth wallet:
Spreadsheet Number:

And remove your signature, you will conserve your stakes.

Week 9 :  5%

New participants will have a 0% bonus.

Signature rules:

We have also made a change for the rules, the deadline is now Sunday, Midnight UTC time.
If you want to be sure to have the correct time zone, you can click on your profile, then Look and Layout Preferences and in the Time Offset section put 0.
You will be on the right time zone.

You still have to do 15 posts per week and respect the rules of the campaign, but you can now leave the campaign any time you want at the end of a week and you will conserve your stakes.
You will always be welcome here and you will be able to join again later if you want BUT you will have a 0% Bonus. It's a joker you can do this 1 time ONLY.

If you want to join again, the signature just post a text  here with this format :

Bitcointalk Username:
Telegram Username:
Eth wallet:
Spreadsheet Number:

If you have already leave the signature before the end of the WEEK 9, you CAN'T join the signature bounty again.

The Telegram, Articles and Youtube campaign are still opened and the rules are still the same.

Aerys2 and myself can changed some rules before the 07/04.
We hope everything is clear and we wish you a nice day and a nice happy hunting.
You can now check the stakes for the signature (week 9)
Thanks for your patience.
The announcement about the bounty will be here soon.
Activity: 110
The buyer of SaTT tokens understands and accepts that ATAYEN  Inc. does not aim to act as a substitute for the knowledge that the buyer must possess for its purchases on the cryptoassets market . Thus  the buyer of SaTT tokens assumes and acknowledges an understanding of the field of cryptoassets systems developed by ATAYEN  Inc. and the Blockchain mechanism. This includes the risks associatedwith the crowdsale as well as the mechanism related to the use of cryptoassets, and more specifically  SaTT tokens  including storage.
Hi everyone doesn't remove your signature please.
We will make an announcement to recap everything soon.

Thanks for your participation.
Have a nice day 
Activity: 51
#Proof Of Authentication
BTT username: michael jose
Good project
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
#PROOF JOIN TELEGRAM

Bitcointalk username: Crypt0BHunter
Forum rank: Member
Posts count:  281
Telegram Username : Crypt0BHunter
Number in the spreadsheet:1880

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

Tell me please, Bounty company is over or not. Do I still have to submit reports? And when should we expect the distribution of tokens?

The bounty seems to be continued until an unknown date...
Maybe the bounty Manager will have more informations.
But for now, we don't know when the bounty will finish   Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: