Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][SEM] Semux - Bitcointalk Signature Campaign - page 5. (Read 21935 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Looks simple and interesting bounty. Also the project is interesting for me. Reminds the beginning of NANO project

** Is there any requirement to put logo on prof pic? I couldn't see any term like that but İ see lots of users already wearing it

As far as  i know, you do not necessarily to do so. But if you really like this project, for sure you can, just like mine. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Looks simple and interesting bounty. Also the project is interesting for me. Reminds the beginning of NANO project

** Is there any requirement to put logo on prof pic? I couldn't see any term like that but İ see lots of users already wearing it

Nope, you don't have to use the avatar, nor do you get rewarded for doing so, as far as I know.

Don't know how this weeks signature campaign payout will be handled but it looks like a lot of people had their posts deleted by the forum admins. This will move post counts back and in some cases I suspect in some instances quite a bit back. This is not the devs fault, just a strange situation to be in...

It's starting to sound like someone has been busy reporting posts, maybe in an effort to knock out the competition, if you know what I mean... Roll Eyes

(ib4 everyone starts doing it, and we all go down a couple hundred posts and nobody gets paid Cheesy)

It's an endless game of cat and mouse. We post they delete.We post more they delete more. Personally I have to catch up posting 20 posts if I would want to qualify this week.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Nope, you don't have to use the avatar, nor do you get rewarded for doing so, as far as I know.

Don't know how this weeks signature campaign payout will be handled but it looks like a lot of people had their posts deleted by the forum admins. This will move post counts back and in some cases I suspect in some instances quite a bit back. This is not the devs fault, just a strange situation to be in...

It's starting to sound like someone has been busy reporting posts, maybe in an effort to knock out the competition, if you know what I mean... Roll Eyes

(ib4 everyone starts doing it, and we all go down a couple hundred posts and nobody gets paid Cheesy)
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

So the more participants who join the signature, the smaller the rewards will be received every week, right?

Right. But at the same time, more people join SEM community, more powerful for the SEM.
So if i were you, i would hope more and more people participate Smiley
Activity: 286
Merit: 115
Just saw another deletion message in my email and checked that. I don't know why it is happening!!  This is ridiculous.   The reasons are funny too.  

same here... a year old message was deleted without any reason.

Had 1 deleted post today, from the semux thread.
Haven't had any deleted messages for a year or so and I just got a 6 month old relevant, non spam post deleted, from the Semux thread.
Only two days after I joined the signature campaign, hmmm  Undecided
Yes, i think the same!
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
Just saw another deletion message in my email and checked that. I don't know why it is happening!!  This is ridiculous.   The reasons are funny too.  

Had 1 deleted post today, from the semux thread.
Haven't had any deleted messages for a year or so and I just got a 6 month old relevant, non spam post deleted, from the Semux thread.
Only two days after I joined the signature campaign, hmmm  Undecided
Activity: 248
I'm not real
So the more participants who join the signature, the smaller the rewards will be received every week, right?
A fixed amount (20K I think) is divvied up among eligible participants. So yes, if number of eligible participants goes up, naturally the amounts go down.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Activity: 286
Merit: 115
hello,
the week of campaign will start on monday, right?

The week for the campain always starts on sunday.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
hello,
the week of campaign will start on monday, right?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Got more deletions this AM.  This time a message that was posted on semux thread and it had to do with reporting an error when launching the client.  It should not have been deleted as it was not spam at all.

Same with me. I was answering on an error reported and giving steps to take but still my posts was deleted.
hi
why i didnt be rewarded for sig campaign?

i hadn't been very active but i made 3 posts

Hey, it happens when your posts were deleted some time by bittalk...
Some from here... 7 posts of mine were deleted last week, which i was totally not informed..Plus, all the post i did are meaningful!!
Actually i do not know the policy of what kind of posts will be deleted while others not.
Hello! I can take part in the bounty, with 10 Merit?

Yes, you can, definitely!
Welcome to SEM community!
Activity: 770
Merit: 400

I believe that you can participate in the bounty. Read the rules on the first page of the forum. You have already 10 Merit -  so you can.

" Rules

1. This event starts from July 1, 2018 until December 23, 2018; you can joint at any time.
3. Participant requirements:
        - Your bitcointalk account must be registered before June 25, 2018;
        - Your bitcointalk account must have 10+ merits;
        - You need to follow @semuxproject on Twitter;
        - You need to increase you posts count by 1 per week;
        - No spam/multi-account.
4. The rewards will be distributed to participants based on their merit scores:
        - The reward allocation is 20,000 SEM per week;
        - Payments are processed on Sunday.
5. We reserve the right to modify or cancel this event at any time. We reserve the right to refuse participants for any reason."
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 248
I'm not real
Got more deletions this AM.  This time a message that was posted on semux thread and it had to do with reporting an error when launching the client.  It should not have been deleted as it was not spam at all.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
Pages:
Jump to: