Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥[BOUNTY][Signature Campaign] Phore Blockchain! New Airdop Coming! 50 SLOTS!💥 - page 23. (Read 9298 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Please everyone join Telegram Phore Blockchain Campaign Channel

https://t.me/joinchat/7PhhS7vI3SplZmFk
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
actually me too didnt get my rewards but my question is why phore bounty have no phore bounty telegram group  to solve bounty hunter problem
I have received the first week of payments into the exchange wallet that I used, do you also use an exchange wallet or an application wallet from Phore?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
DUE TO CONNECTIVITY ISSUES PAYMENTS WERE DELAYED AND WILL BE SENT THIS EVENING

EACH MEMBER WILL RECEIVE 5PHR EXTRA

Hello, I am using a wallet from the phore application that I downloaded via the bounty page, but until now I have not received the payment, do I have to replace it with an exchange wallet directly? please respond to this
actually me too didnt get my rewards but my question is why phore bounty have no phore bounty telegram group  to solve bounty hunter problem

We will set this up ASAP
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE

Hello, I am using a wallet from the phore application that I downloaded via the bounty page, but until now I have not received the payment, do I have to replace it with an exchange wallet directly? please respond to this
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

Hello, can I join this campaign?
(RED trust)

Hi, yes, you can send your application
Btctalk name: Dobrodav
Current post count: 620
PHR Address: PX7pguGB6VYVmAGpGR5Yu36CGMKXqj4U24
Wear appropriate signature: YES
Wear avatar: YES

Confirmed
Btctalk name : Bilgent
Current post count : 324
PHR Address : PQmm7P9uZ6nN6knowEKZUjwpkMcN2P71rG
Wear appropriate signature : Yes

In order to be accepted on Phore Campagin Week 2 you must wear Phore avatar
Btctalk name : ashti
Current post count : 72
PHR Address : PLLTpZNf7KGQd5boyJ8PGUF48BGQXUkwck
Wear appropriate signature : Yes

In order to be accepted on Phore Campagin Week 2 you must wear Phore avatar
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Btctalk name: Dobrodav
Current post count: 620
PHR Address: PX7pguGB6VYVmAGpGR5Yu36CGMKXqj4U24
Wear appropriate signature: YES
Wear avatar: YES
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

The spreadsheet was supposed to be used fairly by attendees, but someone used it to spam.
It is now managed offline.

Then what about the weekly payment for participants who have worked in their first week?

Team is really busy preparing airdrop and procedures, there could be some delays.
I am waiting for Phore team info in order to reply you.
The spreadsheet was supposed to be used fairly by attendees, but someone used it to spam.

Then what about the weekly payment for participants who have worked in their first week?

It's easy to create a new one, bounty hunters deserve to know if they are part of the campaign and how they progress, there's is no such thing as a campaign without a spreadsheet.

The Campaign Manager is 'Grendelorr'.

The Campaign will start immediately. Posts will only be counted AFTER your participation is confirmed by myself or 'Grendelorr' in this thread. Payments for the first week will be based proportionally on your post amount. For the first week (March 1st - March 7th) the posts do not have to be split over 3 days.

We should all receive payment based on this rule even if we have 5 posts when we are confirmed 4 days after the start of the campaign but I have not received anything, manager should confirm this I did not finished my 25 minimum posts because I joined 3 days before the counting and I don't want to spam the forum I still should receive payment, who receive payment here?

A new spreadsheet (closed) will be linked today.
I am waiting for Phore team info to give you all
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564

It's easy to create a new one, bounty hunters deserve to know if they are part of the campaign and how they progress, there's is no such thing as a campaign without a spreadsheet.

The Campaign Manager is 'Grendelorr'.

The Campaign will start immediately. Posts will only be counted AFTER your participation is confirmed by myself or 'Grendelorr' in this thread. Payments for the first week will be based proportionally on your post amount. For the first week (March 1st - March 7th) the posts do not have to be split over 3 days.

We should all receive payment based on this rule even if we have 5 posts when we are confirmed 4 days after the start of the campaign but I have not received anything, manager should confirm this I did not finished my 25 minimum posts because I joined 3 days before the counting and I don't want to spam the forum I still should receive payment, who receive payment here?

Btctalk name: ecnalubma
Current post count: 5363
PHR Address: PHfznVzXA3f2gxdKtzjtPXAwh1WMApqfJT

Confirmed, follow campaign rules and keep wearing Phore avatar and signature (choose signature related to your current rank and be sure it is fully visible)
Anyone received payments ?

Payments will be made each Sunday (starting March 7th, 2021). Posts made after Saturday at 11:59pm GMT will count towards the following week.

I have not received payment for my first week, and what I am amazed at is that the names of bounty participants are not in the spreadsheet starting from the opening of the first week, so what should we do to solve this problem?

Anyone received payments ?

Payments will be made each Sunday (starting March 7th, 2021). Posts made after Saturday at 11:59pm GMT will count towards the following week.

I have not received payment for my first week, and what I am amazed at is that the names of bounty participants are not in the spreadsheet starting from the opening of the first week, so what should we do to solve this problem?
Pages:
Jump to: