Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][STeX.Exchange] 1-st Exchange 3.0 Aggregator[Unique Bounty+Partner prog] - page 13. (Read 26823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
"put this along with your Ethereum wallet onto our page STeX Award! https://stex.exchange/bounty"  There is no option to submit any url on this page or am I missing anything?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
And there is no exchange?  Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hi Stex team, pls let me know your eth address I want to reverse your bounty award of 5.2 stex ..

after month's full hard work on tw n fb , if someone receives 5.2 stex, thats shameful to even receiver ..

Eth: 0x9F425144b3D68eB042214C557Cd995209742c646

I have continuously tweeted and fb shared, and submitted weekly , but disappointed .. pls take back that reward also , consider it donation for project

thx
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I'm so sad right now because of I have join twitter and telegram bounty at August , that time I think go to stex exchange bounty website submit a link for sign up , I don't know need to submit all my tweet/retweet ( I think team will check manual ) , so sad ... because of that I don't receive my reward and done a free job ...😭
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
former Stex member
STeX Team I was apart of youTube with address 0x44d408e2265e55f247d38dca467cdd2017d7d916    I've not received the Eth.

I received bounty for Social Media just fine and Thanks  Grin

please let me know where the bounty for youTube is?

thanks Team !!!!!!

Just checking on remainder YouTube payout...

Very Pleased with my Bounty so far Grin
Post this address in the video description on youtube and the link here plz
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
thnx STE the rewards in my MEW pocket already  Smiley Smiley , wish that the project success  Wink
Activity: 140
former Stex member
Nick just set up the bounty stats here https://stex.exchange/bounty/stat/
Just enter your wallet address

I have Earning in STE:   5.2 STE Really ?

Where I have been on tw and fb since day 1 .. ? with massive near 20000 followers , regular promotion .. whats wrong pls
What is your twitter account?
Activity: 224
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Just received my payment, thanks a lot Stex Team!
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I am missing my payment for 0xD1ccEE2b4c8Af8bB69A1D47B8de22a2C73c04F7A

Please check
Thank you
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
And there is no exchange? Huh

See, case and point...

Thank you fine sir, your one over- achiever!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have a few questions:
When will be paid for the article and Reddit?
When starts the second phase of the bounty campaign?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
And there is no exchange? Huh

And: Have you guys actually received tokens in your Ethereum Wallet? I only see the amount on the bounty portal but nothing in the wallet yet

Yes received all STE in my wallet already  Grin Grin

hahah Joker, Mr Ease don't mind this wind up merchant  Grin Grin Grin Grin , I only see my STE on my bounty stats page and I'm sure they will pay it to the wallets soon. the only question is do I also get ETH? I remember for videos they said you can only have 50/50 and not 100% STE  Grin Grin so should I be hopeful for additional ETH. either ways I appreciate what I got already had 2.3ETH from partner link prior to bounty being shared Grin

Hey !! haha I really did receieved my STE tokens , not lying / wind up merchant  Sad Cry Cry

Haha ok I take that back  Grin , to be fair this is one of the most generous bounties I've seen when I look at the overall average bounty paid out, will definitely participate in main ICO and will leave my signature for now

Overall Yes, the rewards were massive and more than generous, but distribution was... can't really come up with the right word - Weird?

I can only wonder if those users receiving top rewards had even read the whitepaper...

I mean, bot tweeting to 10,000 other bots is one thing - one can understand why that would receive 17k STE
or like say, a high quality video reaching a massive audience of 200 other potential bounty hunters - yeah that ranks pretty high too.

I actually love the story of the Korean Uncle buying his 16yr old nephew a car through investing $300K into STEX using the kids link.
That's probably the coolest way for sure  Cool

...Reading whitepaper like a dork and writing crypto nerd articles...  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
Activity: 14
The bounty program has been one of the most transparent I have seen. The team has been in touch with the community before taking final decisions and has involved it completely with the program. They have also accepted that it was not perfect and have learnt from the experience. So lets cheer up guys and wait for the ICO bounty program and support STeX.exchange for the ICO   Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

All those big whale buyers didn't invest through my link Angry

I really did do a solid job spamming that link too.. which I will remind that I didn't include any of that spam in the bounty campaign..
Finally received a response from the Andromeda Galaxy yesterday saying they tried to invest but they were too late... apparently they had 5k eth they wanted to invest through my link.

Just nothing worked out right... no luck.
I'm hiring a 6th grader to make promo videos now.

Goodluck ! I also did article + twitter +fb bounty just like u and i am very very happy with my ste reward  Grin Grin Grin U can do more to earn more STE in the upcoming ICO, ALL THE BEST!

I'm not really disappointed, only slightly... probably because they announced that massive you tube rewards first, otherwise its all cool.
And, I am positive they will remember me next round and it will all even out  Wink

Like I stated earlier "We all learned something"

By the way, I'm a little nosy. What total did you receive for all 3? I only did the articles so. Feel free to say bug off too  Cool

And: Have you guys actually received tokens in your Ethereum Wallet? I only see the amount on the bounty portal but nothing in the wallet yet

hahah Joker, Mr Ease don't mind this wind up merchant  Grin Grin Grin Grin , I only see my STE on my bounty stats page and I'm sure they will pay it to the wallets soon. the only question is do I also get ETH? I remember for videos they said you can only have 50/50 and not 100% STE  Grin Grin so should I be hopeful for additional ETH. either ways I appreciate what I got already had 2.3ETH from partner link prior to bounty being shared Grin

Hey !! haha I really did receieved my STE tokens , not lying / wind up merchant  Sad Cry Cry

Haha ok I take that back  Grin , to be fair this is one of the most generous bounties I've seen when I look at the overall average bounty paid out, will definitely participate in main ICO and will leave my signature for now
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

I really did do a solid job spamming that link too.. which I will remind that I didn't include any of that spam in the bounty campaign..
Finally received a response from the Andromeda Galaxy yesterday saying they tried to invest but they were too late... apparently they had 5k eth they wanted to invest through my link.

Goodluck ! I also did article + twitter +fb bounty just like u and i am very very happy with my ste reward  Grin Grin Grin U can do more to earn more STE in the upcoming ICO, ALL THE BEST!

I'm not really disappointed, only slightly... probably because they announced that massive you tube rewards first, otherwise its all cool.
And, I am positive they will remember me next round and it will all even out  Wink

By the way, I'm a little nosy. What total did you receive for all 3? I only did the articles so. Feel free to say bug off too  Cool

Hey !! haha I really did receieved my STE tokens , not lying / wind up merchant  Sad Cry Cry
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Yes received all STE in my wallet already  Grin Grin
Activity: 13
joined the social media campaing..

Pages:
Jump to: