Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATIONG THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-NOW ON ETHERDELTA - page 15. (Read 32769 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
4 Days Left., Over 1.5 Million Sold. Do the math yourself. There's a lot of profit to be made at this price. Buy now http://tokens.tiotourguides.com . Every other independent thinking, businessminded altcoin trader has bought their share. What about you?

https://i.imgur.com/uYafK6C.png

whats the cost of your token? if i participate now, will i still get bonus?

Yes, 15 % Bonus is still OPEN for participation ends tomorrow UTC 23.59
How much money you have raised so far? What is the price of your token? Thanks.
you can calculate it yourself , they have sold about 1.5 millions coin and  1tio =0.07$
hope that would help you

How much is the supply? for the price of $ 0.07 it still looks cheap.

That's the point we have been making thus far, Total Tokens sold is slightly over 1.5Million tokens...Total Bounty to date is slightly less than 100,000 Tokens to be paid. That means a circulating supply of than 1.7 Million Token. Total supply of tokens  to ever exist is 17.1 Million. The balance of 15.3 Million tokens will be locked up on long term basis (Possibly well over a year), until there is a necessary demand pressure to increase the quantity.

So you get our point. The potential for profit is massive!

Supply at 1.7 Million tokens. Priced at $0.07 = Yes, that is very investment friendly.

It's pretty obvious that the tokens at this quantity with a Team and a community as large as ours will be trading close to $1 per token on the exchange. You can not point to any example that proves otherwise.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
4 Days Left., Over 1.5 Million Sold. Do the math yourself. There's a lot of profit to be made at this price. Buy now http://tokens.tiotourguides.com . Every other independent thinking, businessminded altcoin trader has bought their share. What about you?

https://i.imgur.com/uYafK6C.png

whats the cost of your token? if i participate now, will i still get bonus?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
you can calculate it yourself , they have sold about 1.5 millions coin and  1tio =0.07$
hope that would help you

How much is the supply? for the price of $ 0.07 it still looks cheap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
thank you, i have received t-shirts from. very nice and sya really like, thanks Cool
https://twitter.com/ribowo_ja/status/910737889398480896
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Now this is good ICO! I like the direction of your development not to talk of the market you are going into. We need cryoto currency in tourism space! And this coin might just be a winner fir benefit of us all! I am nit holding but I'm watching your progress and the outcome of your ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
you can calculate it yourself , they have sold about 1.5 millions coin and  1tio =0.07$
hope that would help you
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Activity: 168

Indonesian Version of our main ad:

Who else has received their T-shirt yet? Come and share it with us! Grin

Keep in mind, if you post a picture, with you wearing the Tio T-shirt, you'll get 50 Tio. If your picture gets up to 1000 Likes on Facebook or Twitter, you'll receive an additional 100 Tio and this automatically enters you into our banner campaign.

So guys, share your love with those who posted their picture already! Smiley

hi dev, please remove the registration in column spreadsheets to 1137 due to error while filling the link on the participation of twitter link. The correct registration is in column 1138. Thanks dev.

Sure, no problem.
Please note,

we'll only post one package, meaning one tracking number per postal address. The package can include 1-3 T-shirts, if there're more family members,who are living in the same address, participating in our bounty campaign individually.

Thank you.
Hey everyone, just for those who might don't know..Your postal address is safe with us, the column of the postal address is permanently hidden.

Hello please do post my shirt with the next batch have given you my correct address

Ok, sure. We'll have a look at your address and if it's complete/correct we'll post the T-shirt to you.

Thank you.
Наша реклама на русском языке.!: Our Main Ad with Russian voice over

@FreebutCaged has to be same person as tommy163...Every single comment on your profile is an Attack on every coin/token/person. People like you are actually hurting the cryptocurrency community.

Would hate that I'm responding to an attempt to troll but

You Say - "Doing an ICO to do the community a favor and give them a huge profit?

We say "since our platform is tokenized - we are compelled to go through an ICO to ditribute these tokens before the platform starts. Makes sense right? Rather than have no ICO, no ANN or Crowfund, Just list the token.

And you say "Favor" -  and I say "we would like to think of this as an opportunity to grab our tokens at a cheap price" - means 2 different things..,only time would prove us wrong.

"You say Begging?" - And I say promote, While the ICO is on, this is a natural obligation that we have to do.

We respect your right to express yourself, and we're not offended, because you;re obviously trolling us, but you're currently participating in Enjin Coin's Signature campaign and that has to be doing some damage to them. Their names would show up everywhere right next to your post. Wonder what they think about it.

Goodluck!

Pages:
Jump to: