Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH - page 2. (Read 14628 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Hi!

Firstly... Sorry everyone! I've been away for a day and so i didn't see these replies.

I have just taken on a full time bounty manager who will start this week.

The project is going extremely well! Please don't worry! It's my bounty admin that's bad! I've just negotiated a monster deal for advertising the app to end users after the token sale ends. And I'm struggling with the time required to do all the spreadsheet admin.

Goog News!

I've agreed a price with someone who has run many previous bounty campaigns and they are taking over this week.

Please help!

Some retweets are getting old and lost - this is my fault for being behind on admin, can I please ask you to make a post in this forum with what you have done - and my new admin guy starting this week will get all the spreadsheets updated and the stakes issued.

My Apologies

Again, my apologies for this, the reason I'm so busy is that the actual Electroneum project is flying along at such a pace I can hardly keep up with all the meetings, emails and phone calls. This will be good for everyone here, so please don't worry - we'll get on top of this, starting this week.

Thanks for your patience,

Have a great day!
Richard.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Joined social bounty campaign. Do i need to post weekly report with shares and retweets?
I also would like to know that..
Joined Twitter bounty.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think they are too busy preparing for the upcoming ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Developers or managers, write something, show that you at least are healthy, please  Angry
Merit: 256
Developers when will you check the bounty tables ??
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hey bounty manager, I propose that you update the scoresheets for the bounties, because now it looks like we are doing electroneum marketing for nothing. Poeple will start to leave the campaign if there are no stakes counted. Just saying.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
For Twitter says this: "Note: We check tweets and retweets manually, so please be patient."
Which is understandable that we DO NOT need to post our links here.

Same rule applies for Facebook? Is not mentioning something about it. In that case will you check the activity manually too? or do we have to post links here?

Can you answer this please?
Listen, if the project is alive, then why does not anyone answer about bounty calculation and ignored questions?

Too it interests. In the Russian branch of the forum there are no people, and many people leave the subscription Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Listen, if the project is alive, then why does not anyone answer about bounty calculation and ignored questions?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205

Hello everybody. Tell me, is the project dead?

The project is still active, just watch the ANN thread. They resolved some minor bugs in the app and are actively developing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205
Hi,
I'm sorry, but I decided to unwear your signature. I still think that yours is a great project with real developers behind it, just develop a mobile ONLY algorithm and you will be one of the best coins around.

Hello everybody. Tell me, is the project dead?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
I do not understand . Campaign signatures coming or not? Why is there no update?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager please update spreadsheet to know our stakes! thanks!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Can the person responsible for the campain start taking some responsability? Do your job, you are sending a message saying you're not serious. You have not updated the spreadsheet in way to long.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
joined twitter campaign.I hope this campaign will be successful.Best of luck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
All of your signature links "ANN THREAD" leads to the wrong resource - https://bitcointalk.org - actually
Fix it please.
Pages:
Jump to: