Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] SWAPPER - Legally defer taxes on your crypto! ITO: Dec 4th - page 2. (Read 2029 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Legally protect your profits from taxation

from now on I follow this twitter bounty
pretty good in preparation for this project
I just hope this project runs smoothly and there are no delays or scams

Thank you for participating. Swapper is a project that was born years ago and we realize the importance of this phase. We are truly trying our best and hope the community will support us, as the tool and possibilities are meant for all of us. Regards.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344

from now on I follow this twitter bounty
pretty good in preparation for this project
I just hope this project runs smoothly and there are no delays or scams
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies
Username karsipan
Language Indonesia
I ordered the Indonesian translation
Whitepaper Y
ETH, 0xc9220A086e072511b8179F1Ea1013228AA3225A6
copper member
post in Medium posts all receive 30 stakes are you seriouse sir but my medium post korea reserved or not?
if you accept blog / article in korea I will make it Huh Cheesy

Of course! Please sign up using the form and we will contact you. If you want to make it quicker please write to [email protected] talking about your idea and linking your blog. Thanks for your interest.

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Thanks for your interest. We have updated the ANN for clarity: The soft cap is $250,000 USD, equivalent to the first phase. As the tool is not as complicated as others in the cryptosphere our costs are not so high and we are confident that we will build it no matter what. The team is also in talks for funding from different ventures, as the idea could be very useful even outside of crypto assets.

I can not understand why full member, senior member and legendary member given the same number of tokens for the signature to the message. First time I see this, there must be separation.

Fixed it. Thank you for pointing it out.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Joined twiter and fb bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I can not understand why full member, senior member and legendary member given the same number of tokens for the signature to the message. First time I see this, there must be separation.
Activity: 574
racism detected !
Let us stop impudent, and do everything according to the standard!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
It's a fact in marketing that geo's of traffic have different tier ratings.
US and EU traffic tend to fall in tier 1 and tier 2 traditionally so I understand. Don't
sweat the haters! Always some trolls on every campaign people will find something to complain about lol.

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
You do not think about the consequences -  what if each country / local starts promoting its rules and conditions, and how much will the traffic from this topic decrease?
Activity: 63
It's a fact in marketing that geo's of traffic have different tier ratings.
US and EU traffic tend to fall in tier 1 and tier 2 traditionally so I understand. Don't
sweat the haters! Always some trolls on every campaign people will find something to complain about lol.

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
US and European accounts have double stakes
racism detected !
it really contradicts the laws of democracy and tolerance. Such a proposal puts participants from other countries in a humiliating position.
I fully agree, it is not permissible, I will tell all my friends about this sitiatsii!
copper member
Do you mean that only US and Europe can participate In both twitter and Facebook
They mean, that the labor of people, who not living in the EU and the USA is cheaper in twice. They are fucking nazis.

Hello. We are truly sorry if anyone was offended by our stake system, it was not our intention at all to be discriminatory. Just to clarify, our goal is to reach a US audience as the tool will only be useful to those affected by US taxes. Our system was poorly crafted and it has been changed. Apologies to everyone. We humbly accept our mistake and hopefully the community will understand. Regards.

Do you mean that only US and Europe can participate In both twitter and Facebook
They mean, that the labor of people, who not living in the EU and the USA is cheaper in twice. They are fucking nazis.
These gentlemen consider themselves an exceptional nation, so it's time to get used to their stupidity. Dullness is not curable.

/

racism detected !
it really contradicts the laws of democracy and tolerance. Such a proposal puts participants from other countries in a humiliating position.
I fully agree, it is not permissible, I will tell all my friends about this sitiatsii!

/

Please accept our sincere apologies. We have changed the structure to reflect our goals better.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
These gentlemen consider themselves an exceptional nation, so it's time to get used to their stupidity. Dullness is not curable.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
post in Medium posts all receive 30 stakes are you seriouse sir but my medium post korea reserved or not?
if you accept blog / article in korea I will make it Huh Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Tell me please why US and European accounts have double stakes?
 I am really dont  understand such discrimination has taken shape.  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
racism detected !
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
racism detected !
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Reserve indonesian translation sir.
here is my prev work : ANN,WP,Web

Regards
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: