Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty]🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 4. (Read 3064 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Hi dev, joined the Facebook bounty. hope you will update the result bounty, so we can know our progres. Good luck dev dan thanks for sharing.

Facebook url : https://www.facebook.com/ferry.ruswadi
https://www.facebook.com/ferry.ruswadi/posts/10211827590622482
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
The question of investment in this project remains open to me. I would like to receive more information about the project.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
hi all,
how to join the signature campaign? I cannot find the link to download wallet for getting my receiving address. Thanks all for your help!
link to the coin purse https://github.com/TokugawaCoin/Tokugawa/releases Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Very strange structure of bounty; why would you not include the usual social bounties? And why just a few languages for translation? Are you interested in userbase wide adoption or just to sell your masternodes to people of rich countries?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hi, dev. This project looks interesting. But could you just offer more information about the bounty? how will the signature bounty be paid, weekly or at the end of year 2018(that's a super long period...)? Huh

ya every person ask this a few times but dev dont answer. You know what this mean?!
I am also very interested in this issue. Recently joined the company's bounty. I would like to see the tables with charges.

I agree that the project is very interesting and promising, I will gladly take part in it, but I would very much like that in this thread our questions would be answered.

Is it? Tell me something that is interesting about this project!

You know a lot of masternodes in which ROI of about 1000%? I personally have a great deal of interest in this yield.
Activity: 161
hi, dev. This project looks interesting. But could you just offer more information about the bounty? how will the signature bounty be paid, weekly or at the end of year 2018(that's a super long period...)? Huh

ya every person ask this a few times but dev dont answer. You know what this mean?!
I am also very interested in this issue. Recently joined the company's bounty. I would like to see the tables with charges.

I agree that the project is very interesting and promising, I will gladly take part in it, but I would very much like that in this thread our questions would be answered.

Is it? Tell me something that is interesting about this project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

SquidCoin.cash

copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121

Activity: 67
SquidCoin.cash
The project promises ROI of 1000% is very ambitious. How many coins do you need to run the masternode and what is the exchange planned for?
SquidCoin.cash
I want to take part in your project. I hope for competent development and promotion of the project. I hope in the future there will be tables with the participants.
Activity: 175
Join the company of signatures , wrote to the dev in PM  Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
can i reserving russian ANN please.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Cool project. But I am a newbie. I will come back when I will be Jr Member Smiley
Activity: 105
I joined the signature campaign, will pm you my address, good luck with your project..
Activity: 65
CyberMiles
I couldn't find the spreadsheet link ..............Sad

No spreadsheet link... I contacted dev by PM, to see if we can just send him our addresses. Do not post your wallet addresses here, it's against Bitcointalk rules.

So what did he say? We just send him PM or what is the exact procedure?
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I couldn't find the spreadsheet link ..............Sad
Pages:
Jump to: