Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][Up to $600k REWARD] HashHive - Innovative Technologies of Cloud Mining - page 2. (Read 1529 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Mate i sent you back those Arabic .po & .mo files (the last ones) in e-mail.
Those have the perfect translation & modification, install those into the Arabic Translation of your website.

Waiting your confirmation coz i saw the website today & you just made minor changes to your translation, good luck & let me know.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi hashhive team, have you received the email I sent? please check it I send the filipino translated landing page

Yes, thanks, the translation files are received
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi hashhive team, have you received the email I sent? please check it I send the filipino translated landing page
Hello! I'm really sorry, but I made a mistake in spredsheet. Please delete the incorrect line #27. Thank you very much!

Ok, deleted
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello! I'm really sorry, but I made a mistake in spredsheet. Please delete the incorrect line #27. Thank you very much!
is newbie accepted to join this bounty.?

Yes, anyone can participate
Activity: 39
is newbie accepted to join this bounty.?
For Twitter campaign, do we have to report retweet link everyday by email? Or can we email once a week with all links for that week?

Do it as will be convenient for you, if report will be once a week, do not forget to put the dates of each your retweet.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
For Twitter campaign, do we have to report retweet link everyday by email? Or can we email once a week with all links for that week?
HashHive Bounty Program - Up to $600 000 REWARD

WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMVIMEO

Start of bounty program will begin on October 30, 2017, and will last until the end of token sale. Token sale is scheduled for November.

In total 2% of sold tokens will be allocated for bounty program. Obviously, the better token sale, the more tokens will be distributed among the participants of bounty program. Bounty can be received by anyone who supports our project and take activity in community and thematic venues. Tokens will be distributed in the following percentages.

SIGNATURES AND AVATARS    - 30%
ARTICLES IN BLOGS AND PUBLICATIONS IN MEDIA    - 30%
FACEBOOK    - 14%
TWITTER    - 14%
TRANSLATION AND MODERATION    - 12%

General Rules

• As a reward for participating in bounty program, you will receive CELL tokens.
  • Rewards will be calculated according to the number of activity points scored.
  • Crediting of tokens issued as bounty will begin within a month after the end of public token sale.
  • One user can participate with only one account. In case of double registration and duplicate accounts are found, the user will be blocked for participation in bounty program.
  • Persons under the age of majority cannot take part in bounty program.
  • Technical support during bounty program will take place through [email protected]

Signatures and avatar campaign

• To participate in signature bounty campaign, apply in this a form.
  • The participants' activity scores will be displayed in this table.
  • Codes of signatures and avatars you can find here.
  • Participants receive points of activity for carrying an avatar during the program.
  • Signature must be placed till the end of public token sale. In case of premature removal of signature, you will be disqualified.
  • Leaving the day (s) of activity does not lead to disqualification (except for a weekly post in official ANN thread).
  • To receive rewards for signature campaign, you need to write a minimum of 35 posts until the end of bounty program.
  • Participants' activity will be counted on daily basis.
  • Posts must be at least 100 characters each. In case the post contains less than 100 characters, it will not be counted.
  • Post should be informative and on the topic. Spam, low quality post, copypaste, posting off-topic will not be counted.
  • Participants will be assigned the following activity ratios according to their status. The status is fixed when the form is filled in and cannot be changed.

Status          Activity Ratio
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org