Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]Urbit - 5 Million Tokens/$500,000 - Buy, Sell, Rent Property with Crypto - page 3. (Read 4734 times)

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Hey it's almost 24 hours since i register , but the bounty manager on dashboard still not appear.
I signed up using "login using social network" , using my google account.

Hey there, everyone's bounty menu should be active now.

There are some minor issues that are preventing us (User Flood) from checking and approving participants tasks, but they will hopefully be resolved really soon.

Everyone should continue to submit their work, but expect some longer than usual delays when it comes to their approval.

We will keep you updated on the situation as it develops.

- User Flood Simon
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Hey it's almost 24 hours since i register , but the bounty manager on dashboard still not appear.
I signed up using "login using social network" , using my google account.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Urbit Data: An interesting beginning with a potential future https://medium.com/@urbitdata/urbit-data-an-interesting-beginning-with-a-potential-future-34fbb0e08155

Like all projects in life, Urbit Data started with a clear vision of achieving a major goal regarding the real estate field. This idea was born in March 2017; it means that it’s really new. Even so, it has been growing very fast.

Urbit Data is born out of the real estate sector’s need to offer the users the opportunity to make correct decisions when selling, buying, and renting (either for a short or a long period of time) and evaluating a property. The main idea is globalizing and decentralizing transactions through intelligent peer to peer contracts, as well as obtaining real data and real time valuations from any part of the world.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Hello Urbit team first of all congrats for this amazing project. I want to ask some bounty related question where can I ask I have visit Urbit website but not get more details Please reply asap. And Good luck to Team.

Hey iamsk, you can PM us here if your question is related to the bounty.

If you have questions about the project you can ask them in our Telegram group
Pages:
Jump to: