Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]✅✅✅(US$800k)Spokkz:Community-Powered Film & TV Blockchain Ecosystem🔥🔥✅ - page 2. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
#Proof of authentication
Video campaign
Bitcointalk Username - BekinDen
Telegram - @BekinDen
Ethereum Wallet Address - 0x11a5c176899f50E3292FBC285bC38D4F6d8E70AC
Video Link -  https://youtu.be/8IdG4clu478
copper member
Activity: 84
Hi just saw this bounty on thread, signed up. Great bounty Wink  Grin

Oh Yes Solaray, SPOKKZ FOR LIFE Wink

You have my allegiance young master. Can I participate in more than 1 bounty?

You shalt not passed!

Just kidding, more than 1 bounty is fine, as long as you can handle them Wink
copper member
HOW MANY TOKENS ARE THERE FOR SPOKKZ?

300,000,000 SPKZ for the entire Token Sale.

And 10,000,000 SPKZ in total is allocated for our Bounty program.

Cool
Activity: 6
HOW MANY TOKENS ARE THERE FOR SPOKKZ?
Activity: 16

You have my allegiance young master. Can I participate in more than 1 bounty?
copper member
We are on the 4th day of our Bounty Program.

6 1/2 Weeks more to go before our SPKZ Tokens are all snapped up! Hurry, whilst stock last (Batteries not included)
copper member

copper member
This is the hottest bounty right now......This project is long awaited.....Glad to be part of it. I am going to invite my friends over. Very trustworthy team

Thank You Da2ja3 !
Don't forget to join the Social Media Bounty and Earn more SPKZ upon referring your friends over to our squad Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
This is the hottest bounty right now......This project is long awaited.....Glad to be part of it. I am going to invite my friends over. Very trustworthy team
Activity: 16
copper member
Hello Bounty Hunters! Good day everyone!

We will be shortlisting the Translation Bounty participants on Fridays (3pm SGT, GMT+8). Please refer back to this thread for results!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm interested in joining the Mandarin/Chinese Translation Bounty

cryptomeo

I am interested in whitepaper/website/Medium Articles

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z3TVCxypMDyIosQKvmwjnE91HcjPeTIGlI_wPdmSsPw/edit?usp=sharing

thanks
Activity: 294
copper member
Thanks for the current response! Please read our bounty details in this thread, we are currently launching Chinese/Mandarin Translation only , cheers!  Cool

I am interested in the Chinese translation task, but somehow confuse, how do I apply as the registration form looks like submitting finished work(s)?

Ans can I submit in pdf format for wp or medium article?

We have updated our instructions , you may refer over there for the steps to apply for the translation, and which contents you will like to translate. We will be shortlisting translation bounty participants weekly.

And yes you may, just provide us a URL link so that we can review them
copper member
Thank you! Don't forget to Register (click on Registration) of respective bounties  after you have participated in them
For Translation bounties, please reply in this thread (Follow the instructions under 'Translation Bounty section'). We will be performing the shortlisting process weekly. Shortlisted Participants will be announced in this thread . Good luck and have a great weekend - from Spokkz Wink
Activity: 181
This is a revolutionary project exploring the world of entertainment and bringing it into blockchain to deliver more. It is a wonderful project with great potentials.
Activity: 350
Hi, I'm interested in joining the Mandarin/Chinese Translation Bounty
Your Bitcointalk Username: student20151617
Apply to Translate for any one of the options: Website/Video Subs
An URL link of the past translation work that you have done before:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14_2xTB20TU12xlR_pKIdnHJhOoVbOvGOuOaHRJHNoBk/edit#gid=1638195339
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Thanks for the current response! Please read our bounty details in this thread, we are currently launching Chinese/Mandarin Translation only , cheers!  Cool

I am interested in the Chinese translation task, but somehow confuse, how do I apply as the registration form looks like submitting finished work(s)?

Ans can I submit in pdf format for wp or medium article?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: