Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💎 BountyZZ💎💎 Bounty and Community Management 💥🚀 - page 2. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
I see now there are a lot of bounty platforms, Are you planning to develop a bounty platform of your own?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It really sounds good guys. Hope,you guys will offer better services than others.
Best of luck Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The team at Bountyzz includes some of the most highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals in our industry.

So your team includes really experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the Bounty/Community management industry? Then I would love to know how those people are... You don't show any names of those people, nor do you offer any proof of your legitimacy..

Why would anyone trust you? Just because you say you are experienced and knowledgeable? Seems slightly strange to me..

Please add some things that would make you trustworthy, as you're currently just a random copper member advertising something that could very well be a scam or garbage service.

Thank you for your opinions. But we are already a team that has already passed so many bounty campaigns successfully. Our brand is new but we've many experienced bounty managers in our team. There's no doubt that we're sharing the informations you have mentioned to the projects that are considering working with us. Good hunting Smiley

More details : www.bountyzz.com

The information that I found on your site only makes you seem even less reliable...

First of all, there's only 3 bounty campaigns you've managed apparently and each only partly? The only one that is linked to a real Bounty Thread is HealthHeart, which failed miserably as far as I know. There's also no evidence to be found that you really managed that...
Not trying to sabotage you here, but this is not what one would expect from the "Best Bounty and Community Management".

Of course, you may share more information once clients actually contact you, but why would people even contact you in the first place if you don't show any evidence of past performance?

"Our brand is new but we've many experienced bounty managers in our team"
I sincerely doubt that. If you really have many experienced bounty managers in your team? Who are they, where are they and why are they not showing up here or on your website?
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
www.bountyzz.com
The team at Bountyzz includes some of the most highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals in our industry.

So your team includes really experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the Bounty/Community management industry? Then I would love to know how those people are... You don't show any names of those people, nor do you offer any proof of your legitimacy..

Why would anyone trust you? Just because you say you are experienced and knowledgeable? Seems slightly strange to me..

Please add some things that would make you trustworthy, as you're currently just a random copper member advertising something that could very well be a scam or garbage service.

Thank you for your opinions. But we are already a team that has already passed so many bounty campaigns successfully. Our brand is new but we've many experienced bounty managers in our team. There's no doubt that we're sharing the informations you have mentioned to the projects that are considering working with us. Good hunting Smiley

More details : www.bountyzz.com

I agree with some of the things you wrote. But it would be unfair to describe it directly as a scam. I participated in the content creation part of the Fintrux project that they had already done. I saw them distributing stakes fairly and I didn't have any trouble.

Besides, there are a lot of rude and unfair bounty managers in the current market. There are many members who are new to the forum and personally bounty manager without much experience. I think, instead of personal services, team services are safer and better for bounty hunters.

Please learn to read... I didn't say it was a scam. I only said it could be a scam or a garbage service... Please read!!!

Indeed, it's true that there are a lot of bad bounty managers, but also a lot of good ones. This Bounty Team, however, doesn't show any proof of what they've done. The account is really new and the only previous post they've made is a shitpost on a Spam Megathread. Is that what you want in control of your bounty campaign? Maybe, given your limited brain capacity, but they definitely wouldn't be in charge of mine without at least some proof of past works.

This team should give us more information. No further discussion.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1

I agree with some of the things you wrote. But it would be unfair to describe it directly as a scam. I participated in the content creation part of the Fintrux project that they had already done. I saw them distributing stakes fairly and I didn't have any trouble.

Besides, there are a lot of rude and unfair bounty managers in the current market. There are many members who are new to the forum and personally bounty manager without much experience. I think, instead of personal services, team services are safer and better for bounty hunters.

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
www.bountyzz.com

Bounty and Community Management

Nowadays most of bounty companies in the crypto world don't do their jobs properly. The team at Bountyzz includes some of the most highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals in our industry. With this experienced team, your bounty campaigns are managed most effectively. In this way, your ICO will be advertised at the highest level. With quality reviewed methods, your ICO reaches the best side of community.

JOIN BOUNTYZZ OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT CHANNEL
☟☟

Digital Solutions
Boost Your Success
Bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. That’s the best way to make your advertisement.

CONTACT US

Pages:
Jump to: