Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Artur Beterbiev vs Adam Deines Unified Light Heavyweight Title - page 3. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
God given talent, if you watch his fight, it looks like he is not giving everything when he throw his punch.

But once it touches his opponent, they go down hard. So I doubt that this fight will last the the distance. Regardless of ring rust or not, as I have said, the power is a gift. If he touches Deines, it will be a knock out.
Activity: 2072
Here is the official trailer for the bout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvM2REAMUo

Beterbiev has some serious power in his hands but Deines is a hard man to hit, even when he is headhunting, and he is really active in the ring (albeit with a more inactive fighter), check out his fight with Zura Mekereshvili for some reference. This could be a barnburner.

To be honest, i have not seen Deines fought and if this will be the case where in he is hard to win hit, then a win by Beterbiev via decision is the way to bet for this fight.

^^ Above odds is very attractive, considering that the favorite of this fight has more than a year lay-off, there might be ring rust.

Why just post it now OP? this fight will be happening tomorrow?

It is not tomorrow mate, it would be Sunday on our time zone.

Sorry the the late posting but we might as well take advantage of the odds i posted above lol.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
Just look at the current odds, Lol,

So it looks like Beterbiev is a "sure" winner here and I do hope he live up to the hype here.

Not familiar with Adam Deines, and probably most boxing fans here as well. And with that said, I'll probably pass on this one. Probably just some "get busy fight' for Artur Beterbiev in this pandemic.

lol... I'm not really familiar with these fighters but looking at the betting odds, it's easy to tell who is the better fighter.

Actually I've never seen this kind of betting odds (1.01) on a favorite in boxing, even the exhibition fight between Mayweather and Paul, Mayweather was around 1.05 although we know Mayweather would not lose.

Why just post it now OP? this fight will be happening tomorrow?
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
Here is the official trailer for the bout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvM2REAMUo

Beterbiev has some serious power in his hands but Deines is a hard man to hit, even when he is headhunting, and he is really active in the ring (albeit with a more inactive fighter), check out his fight with Zura Mekereshvili for some reference. This could be a barnburner.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
That is the odds because Artur Beterbiev is 15-0, all KO victory, 100%, according to boxrec:

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/646981

This is LHW, I was just thinking of Canelo can move up again, after cleaning up the super middleweight and challenge Beterbiev.

I agree with bisdak40, probably we just wait for the odds on what round will Deines be knock out. That ML is not worth.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Just look at the current odds, Lol,

So it looks like Beterbiev is a "sure" winner here and I do hope he live up to the hype here.

Not familiar with Adam Deines, and probably most boxing fans here as well. And with that said, I'll probably pass on this one. Probably just some "get busy fight' for Artur Beterbiev in this pandemic.
Activity: 2072

ctto

Date : March 20, 2021
Venue : Moscow, Russia

Some of you might not know Beterbiev yet but i think this guy is a promising boxer and he might be the one who could defeat Canelo Alvarez if the latter would decide to back to the Light Heavyweight division.

Beterbiev got an amazing record of 17 wins all by knock-out, so let us witness him how he deliver this fight come Saturday night.

Odds on bookies is not attractive as they see this fight a sure win for Beterbiev. The only attractive odds here is what round will he knock-out Deines.

What are your thoughts about this fight guys.

https://www.boxingscene.com/beterbiev-fight-with-canelo-im-ask-him-if-hes--156215
Pages:
Jump to: