Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: Hafthor Bjornsson vs. Eddie Hall - 19.3. - page 2. (Read 193 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

I don't know if any of these guys can fight, as muscular people tend to tire quickly in combat sports and it's important to minimize wasted effort.
It looks like Thor has a size and range advantage so I'd say the weight is in his favour, but again there's no telling if any of these guys can fight or how they'll react, when they're stabbed in the nose or shot in the chest.
If I'm forced to bet, I take Thor Bjornsson because Eddie Hall isn't as strong as he used to be.

That's true they are good at lifting weight but I doubt how good they are in boxing, they tend to be slow and easily tire because of the movements they are going to make by punching, ducking, or by hugging, they are good at lifting and this is a totally different arena the fight could go either way but I'll go for Thor for having seen him with Fury and training together, I hope after this fight they will become friends and end their feud.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
Today I tried to check the boxing schedule, on sports television, but did not find only one boxing schedule that I found and will take place today Thor vs Hall, today only one boxing bout there, I think not many people know they will face off in the ring today.

I also just saw today's Thor vs. Hall schedule. Hall, does this have anything to do with the meeting two days ago between Bjornsson and Hall, a little tensed when Hall said something about mom, but despite today's boxing schedule going on, I hope they both stay professional in the ring.

I won't miss the boxing between Thor vs. Hall today, I'm going to watch it, it's exciting.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
The long-awaited rescheduled bout is here. Is this really for a boxing fan? Not really, this is a freakshow and maybe an amateur boxing match. But it has gained a lot of interest and their rivalry has been heating up over the last few years. Thor has had a few tune-up fights so I'll give him the slight advantage here. I can't imagine them not gassing here.

Date: Saturday, March 19
Bjornsson vs. Hall: 4:30 p.m. ET
Where: Dubai Duty-Free Tennis Stadium
Where to watch online: https://www.segi.tv/thorvseddie
I don't know if any of these guys can fight, as muscular people tend to tire quickly in combat sports and it's important to minimize wasted effort.
It looks like Thor has a size and range advantage so I'd say the weight is in his favour, but again there's no telling if any of these guys can fight or how they'll react, when they're stabbed in the nose or shot in the chest.
If I'm forced to bet, I take Thor Bjornsson because Eddie Hall isn't as strong as he used to be.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I'll also go for Thor I saw him spar with Fury I'm sure Fury gives him advice and train him how to punch properly both fighters are super heavy indeed with a fighter this heavy they can hurt one another, the one that has a tank more or will not gas out will likely win the match there's a lot of interest on this fight I saw a lot of this on my social account.
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
The long-awaited rescheduled bout is here. Is this really for a boxing fan? Not really, this is a freakshow and maybe an amateur boxing match. But it has gained a lot of interest and their rivalry has been heating up over the last few years. Thor has had a few tune-up fights so I'll give him the slight advantage here. I can't imagine them not gassing here.

Date: Saturday, March 19
Bjornsson vs. Hall: 4:30 p.m. ET
Where: Dubai Duty-Free Tennis Stadium
Where to watch online: https://www.segi.tv/thorvseddie
Pages:
Jump to: