Pages:
Author

Topic: Boycott German products - page 6. (Read 4548 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
July 16, 2015, 08:53:31 AM
Sorry mate but when I'm after a new car I'm not going to buy Italian or French or Jap trash. Same thing applies to household appliances, gardening and power tools, and light bulbs Smiley. But we can discuss the rest. A few examples:
- British ales are far better than those Gerry rinsings and the Czeh also forgot more about beer making than Germans ever know.
- As those krauts are also never learned to cook, ppl should stick to French, Spanish, Italian and Greek food.
- Wine wise Hungary, Italy, Spain, and some of those French swills are also drinkable (forget the Australian and US wine looking bottled crap, those are not wine at all but a mix of pesticides, alcohol and water).

So yes, there are plenty of alternatives to make your life better, show your solidarity with Greece and fuk nanny Angie and her Fourth Reich Smiley.

Oh Yes, I would buy a ferrari or alpha romeo, not a shitty porsche.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
July 16, 2015, 07:43:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 16, 2015, 07:07:23 AM
At least 75% of those "german products" are manufactured all over the world. In Germany there's only the upper management and maybe there are registered some trademarks.
There's a global economy since "a few years" ago.

And yeah, luckily I know how the Greek letters look like and I understood what's this about.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2015, 07:01:45 AM
I do not think a boycott against Germany change the current situation in Greece. The German people is not guilty, the IMF is guilty.

Learn history. German people is always guilty... even if they wasn't there Smiley. If the Greeks were cheating en mass on their benefit claims, evaded taxes and their politicians stole everything what they could, that all happened because of the German people. They let them do that by giving them money when they needed. Without their loans Greece would be a real heaven on earth Smiley.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 16, 2015, 06:44:12 AM
I do not think a boycott against Germany change the current situation in Greece. The German people is not guilty, the IMF is guilty.
legendary
Activity: 1512
July 16, 2015, 06:31:46 AM
Sorry mate but when I'm after a new car I'm not going to buy Italian or French or Jap trash. Same thing applies to household appliances, gardening and power tools, and light bulbs Smiley. But we can discuss the rest. A few examples:
- British ales are far better than those Gerry rinsings and the Czeh also forgot more about beer making than Germans ever know.
- As those krauts are also never learned to cook, ppl should stick to French, Spanish, Italian and Greek food.
- Wine wise Hungary, Italy, Spain, and some of those French swills are also drinkable (forget the Australian and US wine looking bottled crap, those are not wine at all but a mix of pesticides, alcohol and water).

So yes, there are plenty of alternatives to make your life better, show your solidarity with Greece and fuk nanny Angie and her Fourth Reich Smiley.
July 16, 2015, 06:16:06 AM
Is this about the unpayable Greek debt?

Don't overexert yourself in trying to explain. I understand.

Why don't you explain to us about the unpayable German debt?
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/germany
Activity: 420
July 16, 2015, 05:27:21 AM
How about boycott google and their cohorts for their ridiculous spying, privacy invasion.
Activity: 775
July 16, 2015, 05:05:50 AM
Is this about the unpayable Greek debt?

Don't overexert yourself in trying to explain. I understand.
Pages:
Jump to: