Pages:
Author

Topic: BQC WTB Some BQC If anyone has some layin around. - page 2. (Read 1558 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
It is taking a long time for me to post as my system is trying to fire up GeistGeld which is making it lag like crazy, even freezing keyboard input and mouse moves from time to time or missing keystrokes.

So could take quite a while to get BBQcoin fired up.

It is not in my Open Transactions server, however someone just recently did purchase a bunch of them, that collector thread was much much longer ago.

I think you are right that once you adjust for increased price of bitcoins what they paid does come out closer to half a bitcoin per 100,000 than to a whole bitcoin per 100,000 but 100,000 is a big lump to part with at once, kind of makes a big dent in one's rainy day / when they take off hoard. Smiley

-MarkM-
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Let me pull up OT and check exchange rate, I truthfully never checked the price on the exchange lol.
legendary
Oops looks like both of us changed our posts Smiley

It was only very briefly 51%'d, attacker only kept it up a few days, after that things swam along just fine month after month after month.

-MarkM-
Really? I thought it was killed with that 51%?

This is the last buy I could find on the forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1109438
legendary
Oops I was looking at wrong record earlier when I thought that sounded much cheaper than the last purchase someone made in this forum.

100,000 for one bitcoin is actually very reasonable, I can do that.

-MarkM-
I am looking to toy with the bqc source since it is scrypt like litecoin and couldnt think of a coin that I could get cheaper so anyone want to sell me like 100k bqc for like 0.50 btc Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: