Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 16. (Read 42700 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
A great option for a new transaction platform. I will enjoy this platform with pleasure.
When will the platform update and launch? I would like to test it.
We will be aware of all the updates, because before that we were aware of all the actions in the platform. The developer has already done a lot of work without this, because the coin is already in the coinmarketcap list.
What exactly at the moment you lack in the actions of the developer? Before you blame, first offer your options for the development of events and perhaps the team will pay attention to it.
Something I do not understand you, because on the contrary everything is in order and everyone is happy with everything. So you probably did not understand what it was about.
Yeah right. Everything is doing well here in the BQT project. The flow of the BQT movements is in line to what they suppose to do. And for now, what they need is our support for them. There are lots of good things that keep on happening here in the BQT if you will analyze and understand well.
Activity: 504
A great option for a new transaction platform. I will enjoy this platform with pleasure.
We will be aware of all the updates, because before that we were aware of all the actions in the platform. The developer has already done a lot of work without this, because the coin is already in the coinmarketcap list.
What exactly at the moment you lack in the actions of the developer? Before you blame, first offer your options for the development of events and perhaps the team will pay attention to it.
Something I do not understand you, because on the contrary everything is in order and everyone is happy with everything. So you probably did not understand what it was about.
Many people want to try, but not the fact that it will. There is always a risk of losing customers at the same time, although it is never too late to upgrade the project and correct mistakes.
But it is one thing that is very necessary for the team to implement and conduct as the stage for the testing phase will be the one way that will lead to help, boost and reach much further from its currenct status.
Exactly. They need to have a beta test inorder to avoid disatisfaction from the users and from the people who wants to invest in the project. But I think the team already have plans on this because they want to be the location of choice here in cryptocurrency community.
That is right. The beta test is one of the necessary things to not neglect and should implement to the project to tighten more its bond to the community users as well as to give view the entire BQT platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Many people want to try, but not the fact that it will. There is always a risk of losing customers at the same time, although it is never too late to upgrade the project and correct mistakes.
But it is one thing that is very necessary for the team to implement and conduct as the stage for the testing phase will be the one way that will lead to help, boost and reach much further from its currenct status.
Exactly. They need to have a beta test inorder to avoid disatisfaction from the users and from the people who wants to invest in the project. But I think the team already have plans on this because they want to be the location of choice here in cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 672
I was also one of those people here in the crypto currency community that wanted to try out the platform for testing. So I am also curious when will be the released date of the platform?
You are not the only one here that is excited to try the platform. Seems like almost all of us in here. And for that, patience is that we should have within us. The goodness of the project will soon be tested by ourselves and by that, we can help the project to its testing stage and for us to know more about the project in hand.
I wish they had so many volumes in the market so that they can increase the probability to prevent the coins being dumped by the people. I'm gonna expect that 1 year later, i hope.
I think that we can see the growth of coins at the end of the year. If, of course, investors do not immediately dump them. I would not do this in their place.
A very great vision for the future buddy. I do hope for this good thing to happen. Well, expecting is not bad unless not too much. More interesting things might keep on happening in here. So let's see more of it.
That is not just a great vision alone. It only proves how the potential of the BQT will keep going on for all of our expectations and giving us what we all deserve for a social P2PP crypto exchange and hedge trading platform. For now, what we need to do is patiently wait and continuously give our support and trust for the whole BQT team and project.
Totally agree with you. So I think many can reconsider their opinion on the platform. She is worth paying attention to her.
Activity: 574
Activity: 554
A very great vision for the future buddy. I do hope for this good thing to happen. Well, expecting is not bad unless not too much. More interesting things might keep on happening in here. So let's see more of it.
That is not just a great vision alone. It only proves how the potential of the BQT will keep going on for all of our expectations and giving us what we all deserve for a social P2PP crypto exchange and hedge trading platform. For now, what we need to do is patiently wait and continuously give our support and trust for the whole BQT team and project.
Merit: 100
I was also one of those people here in the crypto currency community that wanted to try out the platform for testing. So I am also curious when will be the released date of the platform?
You are not the only one here that is excited to try the platform. Seems like almost all of us in here. And for that, patience is that we should have within us. The goodness of the project will soon be tested by ourselves and by that, we can help the project to its testing stage and for us to know more about the project in hand.
I wish they had so many volumes in the market so that they can increase the probability to prevent the coins being dumped by the people. I'm gonna expect that 1 year later, i hope.

Activity: 434

If users do not get rid of their coins, and in turn are engaged in consecutive trading, in any case, the volume will only grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Same here. I wanted to try this platform sinced it is very attractive and have potentials to help us in gaining enough profits in doing crypto trading. This may also give us I think more satisfaction and more reasons on why we keep on looking for more opportunities here in crypto space.
Yeah, indeed. There are so many mistakes can be happening in the project so that's why the project need so many developments and the developer must be responsive enough if there is a problem in the platform. I wish BQT looks like what people wanted about.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Same here. I wanted to try this platform sinced it is very attractive and have potentials to help us in gaining enough profits in doing crypto trading. This may also give us I think more satisfaction and more reasons on why we keep on looking for more opportunities here in crypto space.
Activity: 490
Activity: 574
Not everywhere there is such an opportunity, some developers are very conservative and do not want to run beta testing of their platforms.
Merit: 100
Activity: 554
Pages:
Jump to: