Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 BQTX - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM 🚀 - page 2. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
For now, the current price of bqtx coins was 4382 sats. Hoping that the price will be increased up to 10k sats. However, I just noticed there is a launchpad in the website bqtx.com, good job!
Sooner or later that might happen. Why could I say? Because no dpubt for this crypto project, as we can guarantee now the team capability. Every achievements takes time to attain and accomplish. More things might come on its way. But for all of that, I hope for its success and get a much higher price of BQTX coins.
Activity: 602
For now, the current price of bqtx coins was 4382 sats. Hoping that the price will be increased up to 10k sats. However, I just noticed there is a launchpad in the website bqtx.com, good job!
Activity: 560
That is right. A good thing for the BQT is that they have this kind of opportunity for our fellow crypto users wanted to learn more futher from their knowledge about crypto. Is this online based?
Well, I just think if this platform is just an online-based because there is no application for the platform. Hopefully, there is a wallet client for a desktop and a mac so that you can just your desktop instead of opening the internet first.
Activity: 504
What I been liking now for the BQT project is their BQT University which I've just seen just now. It is been so long since announce here? Well, what's important is it is a good thing that have been done by the team. Honestly, not all crypto project can include such thing within. It shows that the BQT is a big project with truly dedicated members that aims to deliver the world's first certified educational courses for true crypto enthusiasts. 
That is right. A good thing for the BQT is that they have this kind of opportunity for our fellow crypto users wanted to learn more futher from their knowledge about crypto. Is this online based?
Activity: 554
All of your goals, and mission for the entire project of the BQT is very futuristic, which gives me a thumbsup for you to support you for attaining all of it. The BQT is very powerful project. Just dont let your guard down even you have now a good momentum. Just keep up and more achievements to come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
What I been liking now for the BQT project is their BQT University which I've just seen just now. It is been so long since announce here? Well, what's important is it is a good thing that have been done by the team. Honestly, not all crypto project can include such thing within. It shows that the BQT is a big project with truly dedicated members that aims to deliver the world's first certified educational courses for true crypto enthusiasts. 
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
A crypto exchange, a hedge trading platform, and a university of bqt to view courses. Kind of great improvement for bqtx, good luck for the project. Just willing to see more expected features.
As we can see the team is coming with many new things and trying to provide as much as they can willing to do. I am sure they will definitely come with many good features in upcoming time.
Activity: 588
A crypto exchange, a hedge trading platform, and a university of bqt to view courses. Kind of great improvement for but, good luck for the project. Just willing to see more expected features.
The platform looks reliable to the traders for the best trading experience. The platform has become better than it's the previous version. Now we can explore many things in one place.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
It seems a great thing to see if they had a new thread and removed the old thread, I wish from this start, they can achieve a cleaner community so people will make some nice resource to discuss an open-minded.
There are so many people who have been supporting the platform since from the beginning and still, they will come here to make discussion regarding the platform and its upcoming events.
Activity: 616
A crypto exchange, a hedge trading platform, and a university of bqt to view courses. Kind of great improvement for bqtx, good luck for the project. Just willing to see more expected features.
Activity: 602
It seems a great thing to see if they had a new thread and removed the old thread, I wish from this start, they can achieve a cleaner community so people will make some nice resource to discuss an open-minded.
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

We Believe that Demand for desired acquisition of Crypto Assets can be fulfilled with significant Supply of various Crypto Asset Holdings and negotiated directly by Trader Peers. This belief is the vision behind the creation of BQT - a better, quicker, and more transparent crypto ecosystem comprising of an exchange, hedge platform, and an educational portal

Pages:
Jump to: