Pages:
Author

Topic: [BQX] Bitquence - Bounty Program - Earn BQX for Your Support - page 11. (Read 52968 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Do not expect too much with this coin, just wait for distribution but keep doing something else
I think jamal done has bee done his job updated all bounty spreadsheet and hand over to bqx team. and delay by bqx team because of Bitcoin issue.

I think the bitcoin problem is over, and it's time for distribution, but not yet, Mr. Jamal provides clarification on this distribution, and I think it's been too long to delay it ...
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Do not expect too much with this coin, just wait for distribution but keep doing something else
I think jamal done has bee done his job updated all bounty spreadsheet and hand over to bqx team. and delay by bqx team because of Bitcoin issue.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There seems to be no news of distribution, and perhaps still in the discussion of the distribution that until now nothing has been done by jamal, and he has not been able to give a passive statement about this delay ...
i think BQX will be distributed today and it is delay again
Me too 😭😭😭
Activity: 145
Nah, not today...
If my guess not wrong today is gonna be the distribution day for the bounties. Hope all smooth
Activity: 546
anyone help me how to sett BQX token in myetherwallet? i need information about sett add custom in MEW

I can see BQX token already listed in myetherwallet.com, Which wallet are you using??

I think this is a huge delay in terms of paying the bounty to the members. Manager Jamal should do something regarding this.

I think Jamal should inform the community
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
There seems to be no news of distribution, and perhaps still in the discussion of the distribution that until now nothing has been done by jamal, and he has not been able to give a passive statement about this delay ...
i think BQX will be distributed today and it is delay again
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
Has not anyone received payment from this campaign ,? Waiting for news from the manager,, When payment will be done ..?  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Hi did you provide distributions?
According your spredlist i have to receive some of your tokens however my wallet empty

Would you like to check?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
anyone help me how to sett BQX token in myetherwallet? i need information about sett add custom in MEW

Last time I checked you don't need add any custom token info for BQX because they are already added there by default.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

I can see BQX token already listed in myetherwallet.com, Which wallet are you using??

I think this is a huge delay in terms of paying the bounty to the members. Manager Jamal should do something regarding this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
So How long does it take to start distribution ? Where is the exchange of BQX?/

Thanks

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bitquence/#markets

When we get bounty nobody knows this, just wait)

The price looks very small and it is still below the price of ICO, and certainly a lot of disappointment in that trade, is it when the distribution is done there is a price increase on token trade BQX Huh

Such a trend I have already observed for the first time and the impression that investors are the very first to start token tokens, and therefore when the coins are received by the signatories of the company and others, the price is already very much reduced. We can only wait until it goes up again. That's just not clear How and when will be distributed coins on our ethereum wallets.
Activity: 784
Bounty Allocation was changed by the end of the campaign???

Yes, there have been changes. But already the shares are taken into account. In the table you can see everything. Expect payment.
Does anyone know the approximate date?
Activity: 294
hello dev ,. please update my ETH wallet address ,. because my old ETH in spreadsheet is lose ,.
here my New ETH : 0x36Fef8678944d9FEa67ea28f23Fef98098dE0995
facebook spreadsheet number : 208 .,
thanks ,.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
I hope that the distribution of the coin will start tomorrow
Has been delayed for a long time  Undecided
no.. not delayed yet.

hy sir...please update my new Eth address in spreadsheet facebook & twitter bounty..

username bitcointalk :juanda
spreadsheet facebook : 160
spreadsheet twitter : 616

old address eth: 0x2a257191bbC2B4A3731Bd4b7441D4218AB00BE9C
new address eth : 0x4FBC7F2FFBe36140Ee8E0476790E4484708A29CE

thank's
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Bounty Allocation was changed by the end of the campaign???

Thanks

The price looks very small and it is still below the price of ICO, and certainly a lot of disappointment in that trade, is it when the distribution is done there is a price increase on token trade BQX Huh
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: