Pages:
Author

Topic: BRACE Yourself ZCLASSIC (ZCL) rebranding as Bitcoin Private (BTCP)!! - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Tike Myson,

yeah you said it.  Grin Grin Grin
bigcash2011,

As far as i know, they are forking BTC blockchain and ZClassic blockchain at same time. So holders of BTC, BCH, (possibly BTG), ZCLASSIC will get the new BTCP coin. I don't know if this legit or not. But if this will happening as planned, Then ZClassic will touch 1K soon
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Tike Myson,

Cheers buddy, but now i regret beacuse i only invested a small amount in it. It all happens with a blink of an eye  (filty men!) Grin

A small amount is better than nothing  Wink

Trading is all about risk managment, it's better to learn with little steps and keep your capital safe.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Why they will be using btc with their name? I think they are a fork of zcash so the name is fine for renaming to btcp they will need to fork btc blockchain, are they doing it?
Activity: 266
damn what a pump haha
this coins was dead for so long, and 1 stupid news pumped it so high
crypto world is so strange :/
Tike Myson,

Cheers buddy, but now i regret beacuse i only invested a small amount in it. It all happens with a blink of an eye  (filty men!) Grin
Activity: 178
I warned you all some days ago with that topic :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zcl-zclassic-the-december-rocket-2638979

Anyway still has room to get bigger  Grin
There is no official dates or official info yet. But development is progressing on github: https://github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues. Hope for the best. If the info is correct then it'll be the first Bitcoin fork with privacy feature. And BTCP will be priced around 300$ (Just speculation)

PS: and don't loose your money by investing too much into it. Cheers!!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I'm guessing that is why it just shot up from $34-35 to up over a $100 today. I'll have to do some more researching on this. Have any good links on the rebrand?
Hi folks,

pack your BTC and hold it on ZClassic. already hyped, still room for growth. take my advice or you will regret. ZClassic is rebranding as BTCP(Bitcoin Private) in the near future. All the best folks.

Happy hodling
Pages:
Jump to: