Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 Brainboss Managerial Service 👈 [ANN, Signature & Bounty - AI, NFT, DeFi] - page 2. (Read 7428 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 10
I have tasted and see, CryptopreneurBrainboss is transparent, reliable and straightforward to work with without any compromisation. He works with fairness.
Lots of good things he has done including helping out some community during the global lock 🔐 down period. It is only a kind and loving man could renders services to help human and mankind.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I wish to join again in bitvest campaign that he personally manage. Hopefully I can rank up to sr. member so that I can fill higher position and will be granted higher rate. Anyway, @CryptopreneurBrainboss is a really good bounty manager. He always acknowledge PM and will always respond to it. This should be the bounty manager with the right attitude to manage every campaign.

However, if found that he will be also promoting projects that pays token then I will be delighted to join also.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Reliable to deliver your service to the public. This user can lead your campaign to success because he is trusted.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
Great manager when can we expect new bounty from you, because I know any project coming from you will be carefully selected to be good project that can benefit the entire cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
Without been told, you are reliable, discipline, and intelligent. The way you address issues is second to none. I believe you gat what it takes to be a good campaign manager.
Looking forward of seeing you excel higher in what you're good at. I highly support your dreams and ambition in this crypto sphere
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
CryptopreneurBrainboss is a disciplined and a very reliable person, that aside, I also trust him of having the ability and capability to successfully manage a campaign(s). I have been on this forum for quite a while now, I have little experience in managing a campaign, with what I have seen about CryptopreneurBrainboss, he is far ahead and knows a lot about campaign management. He has all the skills to make a campaign finally getting successful.

Also, about the issue of trust. I really trust CryptopreneurBrainboss, there was a time I sent him bitcoin in exchange for fiat, I sent first and he sent me the money as soon as he received the bitcoin. The delay that even occured was from me, no delay from him. He is fast and accurate in do his things. He is an excellent campaign manager.
Activity: 6
Merit: 6
I may be interested in this for Telegram channel management and Discord channel management if possible. Would like to know the costs. Users will be little since it will be a new project. Also will the users be more of secreterial service like "We will pass this message to the team." or do they have actual knowledge regarding cryptocurrency, DeFi to answer some questions? I will be busy in the development area so won't have time to be online chatting as much as I would like to.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
You managed so many good project. So you are very experienced and there is no doubt about it.
We're; Affordable, Passionate, Experienced and Reliable

I think you really have these four qualities. So i highly recommend you and i hope that in near future this thread will rich in many more good project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 264
Just looking at such a rich thread shows how experienced and caring you are. I fully support you. Also i am eagerly waiting to participate in a high quality project managed by you. Best of luck.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
Haven personally used his service, I strongly recommend his services on this forum to legitimate individuals who are interested in pushing forward their projects to the world. Legitimate projects can only get his traction.
Activity: 120
Merit: 15
I fully support your way of reviewing projects. There should be more action in this direction in crypto space.

There are to many scam, copy-paste project.

Getting a list of legit one would be perfect.

Keep on good work mate. Looking forward for first results.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
PROMO: Accepting full payment in ICO's token.
I strongly advise against this. If a project cannot afford to pay for marketing, then you can be almost certain it will fail.
That being said, there are exceptions, so do your due diligence first.

May be because of OP has no previous works, so he accepts paiements in ICO token in order to build a profile before exercising other garanteed methods of paiements.
Many of the good managers started their carreers like this because no one will pay in btc for un unexperienced manager.

You have my support CryptopreneurBrainboss. Am ready to help you (for free) manage your first campaigns if you need a push hand. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Hello Cryptobrainboss,
I just have sent you a PM over telegram. Can you please check it and reply me? I would really appreciate.
Best regards
Little Mouse
Telegram- @LT_Mouse
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
I strongly applaud your move to go into bounty management. It amplifiers your knowledge of the workings around here and the modus operandi of bounty management. But I will caution that you don't let projects pay you in their ICO tokens. Most of them turn out shitcoins. I speak from experience a reputable manager here relayed to me. The least you should accept should be any altcoins already listed on CMC.

You may want to reconsider on that.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Glad to see you here, I do believe you will have an understanding about bounty program especially you can differentiate scam and legit project, so as bounty hunters have an assume that every project you bring along will give them a lot of profit. Also, sometime ago I saw you announched bitcoin africa siganture campaign that has got lots of flattery from members in this forum.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: