Pages:
Author

Topic: BrainbossXchange Service {BTC/NGN Altcoins/BTC/Stablecoins} <Rate changed> - page 9. (Read 4361 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 4113
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Congratulations on your new service.
I look forward to be your first customer. I have 1,418 TRX for sale
Cryptocurrency: TRX
Dollar amount: 27$
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Name: **(DM)**
Account Number: **(DM)**

Deposit your TRX to this address: TJBMDjrtfGo6AEcRpvGPFsTvfAGNqzv9GU

Post below the transaction ID for confirmation, as a bonus for first customer you won't be charged with the extra fess required for altcoins exchange meaning you'll be recieving N9,000 providing the deposit can be made successfully with the price range of $27 for the TRX value you're sending.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Congratulations on your new service.
I look forward to be your first customer. I have 1,418 TRX for sale
Cryptocurrency: TRX
Dollar amount: 27$
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 3847
Visit: r7promotions.com
Sorry about this off topic but I could not stop myself to welcome you and congrats you for this service you are offering. People in the lost world where there are no banking facilities needs bitcoin (p2p) more.

I hope people out there will inspire from you and good luck to your business.

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 4113
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Update: You can now exchange your cryptocurrency to any desired coin or stablecoins of your choice provides they're listed on Binance exchange or other top exchange with liquidity.

Ratio: drop your offer

Exchange Format:
Code:
Cryptocurrency/Stablecoin:
Exchange amount:
Receiving address:
Sample:
Stablecoin:
Exchange amount: $15 USDT for $10 BTC
Receiving address: bc1qzyzc6pwl43as78s92skn39wdcduqq600lf7flq

Goodnews to all NIGERIAN cryptocurrency enthusiast, you can now exchange your Bitcoin or Ethereum to Naira in matter of minutes through peer2peer exchange. No KYC/AML is required, No third party services like exchange etc although forum reputed escrow services are welcomed but you'll be responsible for their charges.

If you're interested in exchanging other altcoins, state them below although it's recommended to exchange those altcoins personally via exchange to bitcoin or ethereum then proceed to drop you request to exchange to NAIRA on this thread.

Naira exchange rate; N500 per $1

Percentage charges on ETH & BTC dollar values;

Additional 5% fees applies to exchange involving altcoins to Naira to cover miner plus services (trading and withdrawal) fees.

Note:;
[1]: I would never contact you first either on the forum or any other platforms most especially telegram, beware of fraudsters.
[2]: All transaction are carried out opening on this thread, discussion are only done via dm or telegram.
[3]: Avoid posting sensitive information on the thread.
[4]: I won't be held responsible for any mistakes you make when sending your sensitive informations.

Exchange Format:
Code:
Cryptocurrency:
Dollar amount:
Bank Name:
Sample:
Cryptocurrency: BTC
Dollar amount: $100
Bank Name: ACCESS BANK PLC
Account Name: **(sent)**