Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 Brand New Jailbroken Sony PlayStation 4 PS4 🚀 - page 2. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
1. If it is BRAND NEW, how come it is Jailbroken? You have to USE it to jail break it.

Ans :- all pcs are sealed packed and opened jailbreaked and then again packed , i think thay are brand new

2. How come it is BRAND NEW , if you have pre-installed games on it?

Ans :- As is said all are just opened and installed this answer your question, as games are also installed  after jailbroak.

3. How come the two vouchers googled your site, bought the game, received the game, created profiles here, and made only 2 posts under your thread ONLY, all in ONE DAY.

Ans:- Those are not vouchers those are people who brought ps4 from the website.

any more just ask me i ill clear all
I'm probably asking an obvious question (given the name of these forums) but what payment methods are accepted?

Paypal
Activity: 5
1. If it is BRAND NEW, how come it is Jailbroken? You have to USE it to jail break it.

Ans :- all pcs are sealed packed and opened jailbreaked and then again packed , i think thay are brand new

Ans :- As is said all are just opened and installed this answer your question, as games are also installed  after jailbroak.

3. How come the two vouchers googled your site, bought the game, received the game, created profiles here, and made only 2 posts under your thread ONLY, all in ONE DAY.

I'm probably asking an obvious question (given the name of these forums) but what payment methods are accepted?

Activity: 106
*Sigh*

I hate having to troll , but here goes.

How come it is the same language and same feedback under the purchase page?

There is more, but i wont even bother
limited pcs
It's hard to buy electronics gadget or computer online specially if you not know the seller. Big possibility of any issues of the units. But if there's proof that will make you convinced why not. But the best for online shopping is COD but I think its not for bitcoin payment.

cod is not possible on these products and they give refund with in 7 days of dilivery so no need to worry at all.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
It's hard to buy electronics gadget or computer online specially if you not know the seller. Big possibility of any issues of the units. But if there's proof that will make you convinced why not. But the best for online shopping is COD but I think its not for bitcoin payment.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
Fuck I merited the wrong post

You are an idiot?

OP is full of shite and complete Skamaroo
To anyone looking at this post, it's pretty clear that this guy is making new accounts to vouch for himself. Please stay away from this service as it is likely a scam. There's no reason to fall for something like this -- especially when the original poster is trying so hard to make his products look reputable.

I wonder what they seem to achieve with the acting of scripts that is going on there because right from the second post, its quite obvious to see through the lines what is really going on there. Whether you want to build a business as a serious entrepreneur or not, the moment misrepresentation sets in which is what is happening here, it has established what the project is all about and I can come to the concluding that only a newbie who is so lazy to read would fall for this gimmicks with everything pointing towards the direction of one and one thing only and that is scam considering nothing was even mentioned about escrow activities.

Just one answer too all you said THEY USE SECURE PAYPAL AS PAYMENTS WHY TO NEED ESCROW they dont ask for you bitcoin money , Think yourself.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
To anyone looking at this post, it's pretty clear that this guy is making new accounts to vouch for himself. Please stay away from this service as it is likely a scam. There's no reason to fall for something like this -- especially when the original poster is trying so hard to make his products look reputable.

I wonder what they seem to achieve with the acting of scripts that is going on there because right from the second post, its quite obvious to see through the lines what is really going on there. Whether you want to build a business as a serious entrepreneur or not, the moment misrepresentation sets in which is what is happening here, it has established what the project is all about and I can come to the concluding that only a newbie who is so lazy to read would fall for this gimmicks with everything pointing towards the direction of one and one thing only and that is scam considering nothing was even mentioned about escrow activities.
Hi! You can sale your PS for cryptocurrency on Alphateca.
We have Guarantor service that ensures the purity and safety of the deal.
You can sell it for people around the world.

Its already selling on wavefog.com , so they i think dont sell on other websits as there have there own service.There is no problum buying from there i think.
Activity: 56
Hi! You can sale your PS for cryptocurrency on Alphateca.
We have Guarantor service that ensures the purity and safety of the deal.
You can sell it for people around the world.
Activity: 95
Nice playstation 4 me in trusted
Activity: 504
Merit: 185
Fuck I merited the wrong post

I can only laugh on what you wrote above Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
Brought 2 pcs just now Cheesy I wanna more <3 i have gaming shop . Here is the ss proof.

https://preview.ibb.co/jzs29y/2_pcs.png

Thankyou Sir
Pages:
Jump to: