Pages:
Author

Topic: Brand new- Radeon R9 290X (x4) - page 2. (Read 3443 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
November 25, 2013, 05:51:27 PM
This message was too old and has been purged
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 25, 2013, 05:32:13 PM
**bump

still available-  I'll take $1500 for the lot.

will you ship to greece for 1500$ ?
Activity: 55
November 25, 2013, 11:17:37 AM
**bump

still available-  I'll take $1500 for the lot.
Activity: 23
November 20, 2013, 12:01:52 PM
1400$ for them shipped to greece.
November 20, 2013, 05:53:11 AM

Thank you for the offer to escrow-  that would be great-

not sure actually how that would work but with btc volatility today going from 550 to 900 and back again, 2-3 day shipping could mean a huge variance for either of us.   Maybe you have any ideas on how to solve this?

No idea, the only way it would be possibly feasible, is to have people pay extra BTC, and then get the remainder back, which I doubt anyone would want to do. Your best bet is probably just to lock in a certain amount of BTC at time of sale. You have the same chances of BTC value going up as you do it going down (more or less)

thanks-  that'll be fine.

If anyone is interested PM me please.   Otherwise they're going on ebay by end of week Sad
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
November 19, 2013, 07:03:44 PM

Thank you for the offer to escrow-  that would be great-

not sure actually how that would work but with btc volatility today going from 550 to 900 and back again, 2-3 day shipping could mean a huge variance for either of us.   Maybe you have any ideas on how to solve this?

No idea, the only way it would be possibly feasible, is to have people pay extra BTC, and then get the remainder back, which I doubt anyone would want to do. Your best bet is probably just to lock in a certain amount of BTC at time of sale. You have the same chances of BTC value going up as you do it going down (more or less)
November 19, 2013, 12:32:14 PM
-Someone please escrow this for me.  Who here is a reliable escrow and willing to help with this for $100 in BTC?

I'd be willing to escrow for you, I've done a few escrows and everyone has been happy.

The tricky thing will be where you say, "value determined at time of delivery, not holding on BTC during shipping time volatility" How would that be escrowed?

Thank you for the offer to escrow-  that would be great-

not sure actually how that would work but with btc volatility today going from 550 to 900 and back again, 2-3 day shipping could mean a huge variance for either of us.   Maybe you have any ideas on how to solve this?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
November 19, 2013, 11:11:12 AM
-Someone please escrow this for me.  Who here is a reliable escrow and willing to help with this for $100 in BTC?

I'd be willing to escrow for you, I've done a few escrows and everyone has been happy.

The tricky thing will be where you say, "value determined at time of delivery, not holding on BTC during shipping time volatility" How would that be escrowed?
November 19, 2013, 07:06:37 AM
They are not worthless, mine litecoins or worldcoins then convert them into bitcoins.

thx, I thought about that, but I was reading up on it and from what I could tell I would maybe make my money back in 4-5 months after electricity costs :\   I'd rather hold BTC
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
November 19, 2013, 06:51:56 AM
They are not worthless, mine litecoins or worldcoins then convert them into bitcoins.
November 19, 2013, 06:47:27 AM
Ok, so I bought into the bitcoin mining thing a bit late.  Before I discovered this board, and Asics etc. I purchased some gpus for mining.

**ATTN: ESCROW desired

Now they're worthless except for gaming and password hashing.

I bought 8 Radeon R9x's,  4 of which are available for sale.  Located in the UK.

**ATTN ESCROW needed!

I'm selling the whole lot together, not splitting them up for anything.  I am selling them for BTC only so please don't offer cash.  I would like to hold BTC before it goes to a gazillion.

ATI Radeon R9X version, in box, unused and unopened.  Warranty,etc.

$400 each no shipping costs within the UK.  I will not ship to anywhere else, not Nigeria, not Iran, not Somalia, not Democratic Republic of Congo, not Syria, not anywhere so don't ask-  UK only.

**did I mention escrow only?

4 R9X's for the price of 4 R9's  $1600 in Bitcoin (value determined at time of delivery, not holding on BTC during shipping time volatility)

Pages:
Jump to: