Pages:
Author

Topic: Brand new to forum, get BTC regularly and would like to sell for paypal, - page 3. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I just got scammed by oceanthomas. SCAMMMER

The guy already had negative trust and you send without using escrow... and you never got back to me...

Next time use escrow.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I just got scammed by oceanthomas. SCAMMMER
Activity: 1064
Merit: 502
* Buying Bitcoin *
How many u want, and whats the best way to do this?

I can buy from you up till the amount you feel comfortable in selling to me.
You'll have to send me BTC 1st & then I'll send you equivalent PayPal in USD as family & friends payment by checking the price of that much BTC at preev.com
Not a chance. OP do not send to him.
What was the need for you to speak? Its up to OP to decide what s/he wants. You are NOT the one who should be bothering here!
Activity: 56

You'll have to send me BTC 1st & then I'll send you equivalent PayPal in USD as family & friends payment by checking the price of that much BTC at preev.com
Not a chance. OP do not send to him.
* Buying Bitcoin *

* Buying Bitcoin *
Hi,

I found this forum trying to figure out how to turn my bits into paypal. I see a lot of sellers and buyers on here but I have no idea who is who. I need a long term trusted trader for my bitcoins for your Paypal. Also, any advice on if this is the right way to approach my situation would be nice. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I do not mind sending a small amount of bitcoins first until we build a relationship and get comfortable knowing each other are legit.

Thank you

I can buy some of your coins for PayPal. I am new here but you can check my profile on thebot.net : http://thebot.net/members/sardasa.91522/
Let me know if you are interested
Hi,

I found this forum trying to figure out how to turn my bits into paypal. I see a lot of sellers and buyers on here but I have no idea who is who. I need a long term trusted trader for my bitcoins for your Paypal. Also, any advice on if this is the right way to approach my situation would be nice. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I do not mind sending a small amount of bitcoins first until we build a relationship and get comfortable knowing each other are legit.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: