Pages:
Author

Topic: Brave Browser: Now users can earn Basic Attention Token (BAT) for viewing ads - page 13. (Read 3022 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Never tried Brave browser before
Is that better and lightweight than Chrome and Firefox?
Can I import my bookmark from my Chrome into Brave browser?

Also, how about the Add-ons, is that complete like Chrome and Firefox?
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
I am confused with the procedure! Because I haven't seen any ads video but still in my Brave Browser I got 20 BAT Coin, So, I tried to withdraw them but it showing I can only tip these BAT coin to my favorite content creator! Therefore all features are not established yet! So, I am confused about how to ear BAT through using Brave browser!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In present situation I would do anything that is legal to earn as much as I could. This kind of job is nothing new to me and you can say I am a hard worker even for the slightest payments I do put so much attention to it. I hope the paid ad review are better than any paid survey ads out there. Waiting for more information and hopefully gets portions of BAT SOON.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
It was a long time as far as I know, and I think that this is a very cool motivation for making the Internet more general. I think that the whole idea is very cool and BAT will be able to improve its position.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
we will publish a guide soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
Is this in existent ? Because I happen to be a very good brace browser user but I have not seen any form of ads on the platform any time I use brave browser

Will you please explain how it works ??
How to setup an eth wallet with brave to get tokens ??
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Brave Browser’s reward program is now live for the users who will view ads. Now the users will be rewarded in the form of Basic Attention Token (BAT).

On 8th March Brave Ads Developer, Channel Preview advances from phase one to phase two. Phase two provides users the feature to view Brave ads and earn token in the form of BAT and claim that token at the end of every month.

Read more  : https://paperblockchain.com/brave-browser-now-users-can-earn-basic-attention-token-bat-for-viewing-ads/
Pages:
Jump to: