Pages:
Author

Topic: Brave Buyers Can Start Buying... - page 2. (Read 1199 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
July 15, 2017, 06:49:52 PM
Lets face the bitter reality, Bitcoin is dumping hard and taking all the crypto currencies with it, if mining is profitable when price is even $1500 then I see nothing unusual about it if price drops to $1500 after all we are supposed to mine as the main method of getting coins. good thing is that price is not dumping hard in an hour or two, it is slowly going down in it's own natural way, no body is suddenly dumping half a million coins. now is a rare opportunity to start mining as the difficulty will not come back down because when you buy ASIC you can't do anything else other than mining with it, so before diff increases more I'd start my mining today.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
July 15, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

As long as they understand the risks of "them" screwing up BTC.  And they could.  Developers.  Miners.

But, I have to think that there is SO MUCH MONEY among BTC Ecosystem stakeholders, that some kind of decent agreement (and decently implemented) will happen by August 1 (or pretty close).

BTC price swoons happen all the time, it's "normal", at least it has been.  If you have the money that you can afford to lose, NOW might be a good time to start buying.  I hope to as well in a week or so (we're on vacation in the sticks of a foreign country right now).  If all goes well, I see a possible $5000 in due course (several months to a year or so as confidence builds).
Pages:
Jump to: