Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ Brazilian Soccer Predictions Thread ★☆★ - page 4. (Read 4894 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Brazilian Cup match

Internacional vs Santos

both teams have long history as Brazillian teams even at Copa Libertadores they were already met several years ago but Internacional currently playing at home and they have good results when they playing at home against Santos so i would like to pick for Internacional ML because there is possibility this match will belong to Internacional
legendary
Activity: 1372
I will have to say it is better to place your bets on these games going over on goals because as we all know Brazilian games all have a lot of goals by the end of these matches.
I don't rely on ML for any of these games unfortunately. Undecided
The odds usually go down as well if you do that. Sportbooks set their odds based on stats and if all games are ending over, I am sure they would adjust odds accordingly as well. Anyways it isn't true and majority of games end below 1.5 as well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I will have to say it is better to place your bets on these games going over on goals because as we all know Brazilian games all have a lot of goals by the end of these matches.
I don't rely on ML for any of these games unfortunately. Undecided
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Figueirense vs Palmeiras this match will help Palmeiras to gain more points after winning tonight an easy match. There are good plenty of match available but I picked this for moneyline @1.80 for Palmeiras. it will just keep occupying the 1st place on the chart and I will focus mainly on this bet among all today. Two equally strong teams matches are hard to guess but this is easy.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Flamengo RJ playing very impressive as it's unbeaten from last 11 matches that is why I will pick Flamengo RJ +0.5 @1.44, because Internacional is not good side and into good shape than it will be easy for Flamengo RJ to keep it unbeaten into this league there, I am very confident about this pick.
Activity: 728
Avai vs Tupi it isn't avoidable since odd is very attractive and nice @1.55 Ml for Avai. It should not face some serious resistance by Tupi to win the match. Vasco da Gama vs CRB same will be for moneyline @1.50 because there is no need to make the things complicated when odds and chances are already this flexible and good.
Activity: 686
It was a mixed night for me as I got 1 win and 1 loss, with the lost bet I was surprised there were no goals scored at all in the Palmeiras V   Cruzeiro game and as I said before the game started these 2 teams have scored over 1.5 goals 15 times in a row since 2009 so I was a little surprised that not even 1 goal was scored. Maybe the game was rigged to end 0-0 as I wouldn't put that past this league lol

At least I won my bet on the Fluminense V Flamengo RJ game over 1.5 goals but overall I'm at a small loss as I also put over 0.5 goals on the Palmeiras V   Cruzeiro game.

I have my doubts too on Palmeiras being a rigged game although I don't think so. All the tips on Palmeiras was to win, not a single draw tip from all the major tipping websites. In such case the team which has a lot of money booked on them can fall victim of the bookies. Bookies can buy a few key players. Of course I have no such evidence but I think when you are top of the league and playing to win it, a win against 12 place is something you can do. A lot of doubts regarding this game. While many people were saying Flamengo will have a difficult time against Fluminense, they proved otherwise, an easy win. Based on this I say gambling is totally unpredictable even when you have the right information.

It just seem odd to me that not 1 single goal was scored when a goal has been scored in every game since 2009 and I know games are rigged in the past and not just in this league in many leagues around the world and also not just this sport and this time 99% of the people betting on this game was on the wrong side of the bet. The bookies cleaned up on this game there is no doubt about that.

Bookies have more authentic information about the result like under 1.5 goals were around @3.5, home side @1.75 and the draw was around @3.60, even my bet was on under goals @1.89 because I was quite sure Palmeiras will win this match without conceding a goal there.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It was a mixed night for me as I got 1 win and 1 loss, with the lost bet I was surprised there were no goals scored at all in the Palmeiras V   Cruzeiro game and as I said before the game started these 2 teams have scored over 1.5 goals 15 times in a row since 2009 so I was a little surprised that not even 1 goal was scored. Maybe the game was rigged to end 0-0 as I wouldn't put that past this league lol

At least I won my bet on the Fluminense V Flamengo RJ game over 1.5 goals but overall I'm at a small loss as I also put over 0.5 goals on the Palmeiras V   Cruzeiro game.

I have my doubts too on Palmeiras being a rigged game although I don't think so. All the tips on Palmeiras was to win, not a single draw tip from all the major tipping websites. In such case the team which has a lot of money booked on them can fall victim of the bookies. Bookies can buy a few key players. Of course I have no such evidence but I think when you are top of the league and playing to win it, a win against 12 place is something you can do. A lot of doubts regarding this game. While many people were saying Flamengo will have a difficult time against Fluminense, they proved otherwise, an easy win. Based on this I say gambling is totally unpredictable even when you have the right information.

It just seem odd to me that not 1 single goal was scored when a goal has been scored in every game since 2009 and I know games are rigged in the past and not just in this league in many leagues around the world and also not just this sport and this time 99% of the people betting on this game was on the wrong side of the bet. The bookies cleaned up on this game there is no doubt about that.
Activity: 714
It was a mixed night for me as I got 1 win and 1 loss, with the lost bet I was surprised there were no goals scored at all in the Palmeiras V   Cruzeiro game and as I said before the game started these 2 teams have scored over 1.5 goals 15 times in a row since 2009 so I was a little surprised that not even 1 goal was scored. Maybe the game was rigged to end 0-0 as I wouldn't put that past this league lol

At least I won my bet on the Fluminense V Flamengo RJ game over 1.5 goals but overall I'm at a small loss as I also put over 0.5 goals on the Palmeiras V   Cruzeiro game.

That is quite surprising this clash ended with bad result. Palmeiras was playing on home ground and it's very hard to believe it failed to score a goal there. Cruzeiro was very defensive into this match and it made outclassed them with good defensive strategy. I also lost my straight bet on home team.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Today I'm going for Fluminense vs Flamengo. I confident on a win for Flamengo, they are quite strong both home and away, so I expect them to win this one. The draw no bet seems like a good chance to @1.6, but I will risk it this time.

Fluminense v Flamengo
Flamengo @ 2.1
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Palmeiras   Vs  Cruzeiro

this now palmarieas this frist rank and play in home, defeat goal 52-27 , average goal in reach 2 goal every match
Cruzeiro the rank placed 13 defeat goal 37-41 is bad defence
my prediction palmairas is win and over 1,5 goal

But unfortunately until now they had not scored while I waited one goal of America MG I placed a bet both teams to score
I hope they do it soon this game is hard to tell sometimes unexpected final results
Activity: 1624
Atletico MG v America MG, Home win Half Time/Full Time 1.95
Palmeiras v Cruzeiro, Both teams to Score yes  1.87

Pretty confident with this bet take a little risk but more likely to win
Brazilian League is not easy to predict I just followed my hunch

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DRBD7SbYvkqoqFcBebqi6KVRDJcQnVr4Gj
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Palmeiras   Vs  Cruzeiro

this now palmarieas this frist rank and play in home, defeat goal 52-27 , average goal in reach 2 goal every match
Cruzeiro the rank placed 13 defeat goal 37-41 is bad defence
my prediction palmairas is win and over 1,5 goal
Palmeiras V   Cruzeiro

When these 2 teams play they normally score many goals so I'm going with over 1.5 goals just to be safe as this has happened 15 times in a row since 2009 so I think it's a safe bet and I wouldn't be surprised if more goals are scored here. Even over 0.5 in the 1st half might be a good bet as this has happened in their last 5 games in a row.

Fluminense V Flamengo RJ

This game will be interesting as both teams would want to win as Flamengo RJ is only 3 points off the 1st position on the table and a win would put them equal on points but they are behind on goal difference. And Fluminense would want to win to stay in the top 6 so I'm sure goals will be scored in this game and I think over 1.5 goals is a safe bet for this game.

As always I'll be waiting to see if there is a chance at half time for over 0.5 goals in both of these games.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The final score Santa Cruz PE vs Corinthians Paulista (SP) is 2-4 win for Corinthians. As i expected this match have many goals, because this match play at neutral place.
Well it was a mixed night for me as I missed out on over 1.5 goals on the Botafogo RJ V Internacional game but I did put a bet on at half time for over 0.5 goals @1.30 and because I put more money on the over 0.5 goals then over 1.5 goals I was able to make a small profit but not much.

On the other game I was holding off for as long as I could but missed out on over 0.5 goals as a goal was scored in the 30th minute but I did check the odds and it was paying $1.19 before this goal was scored so it was good odds but I wanted to wait until half time to get at least $1.30 to $1.33 but missed out which can sometimes happen with over 0.5 goals.

So for the night I made a small profit which is better then loosing and overall for the week I'm well in front betting on the Brazilian Leagues.
Activity: 924
There are two interesting matches in the brazil SerieA and 2 favorite team wins Palmeiras  , Atletico Mineiro
Because the opponent not too strong  I believe both home teams win
Atletico Mineiro  vs  America
Palmeiras  vs  Cruzeiro

Botafogo RJ    V Internacional

This will be an interesting game as Internacional will be trying to win to get out of relegation and Botafogo RJ are just 1 point from the top 6 so I think over 1.5 goals is a good bet and maybe even over 2.5 goals as when these 2 teams play there seems to be many goals scored and if no goals are scored up to half time I'll be putting a bet on over 0.5 goals.

Santa Cruz   V Corinthians

I'll be waiting to place a bet live in play on over 0.5 goals in this game as this has happened in all there games they have played so I'll be hoping no goals are scored up to half time as the current odds are @1.05 and at half time should be around $1.30 
Pages:
Jump to: