Pages:
Author

Topic: BRC20 tokens are altcoins - page 2. (Read 247 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
December 19, 2023, 03:31:33 AM
Yeah we can report it, but we can't expect the moderators will move the thread to Altcoins Discussions.

This thread Bitcoin Celebrates One Year of Ordinal Inscriptions With 48 Million Mark Hit was posted in Bitcoin Discussion, later get locked even though it's still in the same section.

This thread Should I buy bitcoin ETF now? was actually discuss about altcoins using BitcoinETF terms instead of Bitcoin as a securities, now the thread moved to Beginner & Help sections.
Activity: 392
Merit: 237
December 19, 2023, 03:24:54 AM
Or will bitcoin tokens be given a separate board for discussion because they are bitcoin tokens?

I don’t think it is necessary, that’s like creating something that’s not really suppose to be created. Once it’s not bitcoin it is an alternative coin and should be treated as such. Creating a separate board will most likely make it look somehow special, are they? No. If a direct bitcoin fork like bitcoin cash is treated as alternative currency then also should it’s tokens be treated
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
December 19, 2023, 03:13:21 AM
That's the Ordinal crap, right? I've had mixed success with reports, and stopped reporting them after my last one was marked Bad.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 19, 2023, 03:09:24 AM
I want a staff to make this clear. Yes I know BRC20 are altcoins. If we see any BRC20 discussion on bitcoin boards, that means we should report them so that they can be moved to altcoins board.

Is that so?

Or will bitcoin tokens be given a separate board for discussion because they are bitcoin tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: