Pages:
Author

Topic: Bread (formally breadwallet) announces Bread Token - page 3. (Read 2016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I know this project since it was sold out in a short time on binanace launchpad, it was so hot that only a few buyers bought the tokens, so I think it will sure be listed on binance and the price will be higher than ico price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I managed to buy some bread tokens during the recent ICO on binance & this morning I see the tokens are now showing in my wallet (but can't be traded or transferred yet). From what i'm lead to believe, we can expect trading to go live around 23rd or 24th December.
Activity: 196
When will the bread token be listed on an binance? I noticed binance has sold out all the bread tokens in several minutes.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
the new token is keep creating , the old altcoin is flying now! can't we rebuilt a old coin to make it better?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anybody know when the token will be listed on the exchanges and which ones?
Activity: 135
bread is too hot, bread everywhere
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Where is Official Ann thread for Bread ?  Huh
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
In the beginning the team made a huge mistake with a contract with ICo. I've lost on commissions 80 usd.. Tomorrow I hope to have time to buy coins on binance.
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
the bonus was 20%. Bonuses frozen for half a year.
This is a huge advantage Bread. Freeze bonus will allow  to get ordinary investors maximum profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
will there be a bounty program for the Bread ICO? Looking forward for one Smiley
You're late with this issue. On 23 December, the bread tokens are already on the exchanges.

Anyone know what's pre-sale bonus, please?
the bonus was 20%. Bonuses frozen for half a year.
Activity: 4

It was 20%
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
will there be a bounty program for the Bread ICO? Looking forward for one Smiley
The ICO almost sold out just in hours.
I thought now only 2 ml remain if you want to join this.
Hype and good project. Lucky I can be part of this.
Activity: 173
Activity: 140
Hi , the telegram invite link has expired , can you please update it ?

Yes please

Why is there so little enthusiasm for this product on this forum?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi , the telegram invite link has expired , can you please update it ?
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
is this bread same as the breadwallet app long time ago??
Activity: 162
The project has a mature product and the team is powerful and experienced, i think that is good project worth to invest. good luck with your project
Activity: 56
which other elements does your project infrastructure include?
Activity: 47
Bread cryptocurrency token (BRD) to reward customers and build long-term value of the platform.

Crowd sale to begin December 15th, raising $20M.

Bread is one of the largest and fastest growing digital currency companies, with 750,000 customers in over 140 countries, protecting billions of dollars worth of bitcoin.

The Bread team announces a large scale expansion of their platform, transforming the company from a simple bitcoin wallet to a fully functional decentralized financial platform for cryptocurrency holders. The expanded platform will retain the ease of use that is so compelling for entry-level cryptocurrency adopters but will now provide the support, functionality and flexibility that can be found in more traditional fiat based financial institutions. The added ability to manage Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum-based tokens within your Bread wallet will be the first of several improvements.

Many banks and credit card companies offer loyalty programs to retain users and increase the value of their products. As Bread progresses towards becoming the world's largest, decentralized financial institution, they will now launch their own loyalty rewards program, Bread Token or (BRD). This will be a digital asset built on Ethereum that users will be able to hold in their Bread wallets.

Token​ ​allocations
A maximum of 160,000,000 (160M) bread tokens will be issued, and will be priced at 900 BRD tokens per 1 Ethereum.

● Up to 106 million tokens may be sold to participants.

● 32M tokens will be used for administrative costs surrounding the token sale, including giveaways in marketing campaigns, airdrops to current Bread users, partners, etc.

● 22M tokens will be retained by Bread to support future roadmap development, operations, and grow the Bread brand.

Bread tokens will bring various benefits to Bread customers. For instance, paying with Bread tokens will provide a large discount on service fees when buying or selling bitcoin or Ethereum through the app. Secondly, the more BRD held by an individual customer, the greater the perks, such as a dedicated support phone number, access to early pre sales of qualified ICOs, and exclusive invitations to events around the world. Additional premium services will be rolled out gradually.

Join our Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/HclhZw3y3wyfPchdgyTOcg

Learn more about Bread's expansion and Bread Token rewards. See the Whitepaper:
https://d2n2g5n187q8lu.cloudfront.net/static/docs/BRD-whitepaper-EN.pdf

Keep up to date with the latest Bread and cryptocurrency news. Subscribe to Bread's newsletter: https://token.breadapp.com/en/

About Bread

Bread (originally breadwallet) was established in 2015 as the first decentralized bitcoin wallet app of its kind on Apple's platform and is now on Android as well. Bread’s platform includes a simple and secure wallet that is ideal for both beginners in cryptocurrency and established users. Bread is evolving in its ability to hold any and all cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, ERC-20 and ERC-644 tokens and counterparty assets, making it the first cryptocurrency wallet of its kind to do so.

To learn more about Bread and the Bread Team visit the website:
https://breadapp.com/about/
Pages:
Jump to: