Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking 400 in the next 48 hours is a possibility! - page 2. (Read 3453 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
We will hit $400 soon. OP wasn't that wrong. Too bad you just missed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i bet that bearwhale is feeling like a moron now, seeing how so many people who bought his coins for 300$ are making an almost instant 33% gain.
Activity: 364
Soooooooo close!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
high: 0.399    Cheesy
16 minutes to go.  I think the bearwhale cockblocked you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have powers you guys. I am trying to help everyone with my predictions.
he's still got ~90mins here in the UK Wink

You guys keep time funny over thar.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
he's still got ~90mins here in the UK Wink
Oh, man, we had less than $3 and about 25 minutes to make you a prophet...

...then somebody dumped 1000 coins.
lol what did I tell you guys? I called 380. We are going to break 390 in the next 24hours.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Guys, relax, stop spreading fud and use bitcoin as money, not as investment. =)
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
Its going to hit $400, I agree with it... to the moon!!!
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
can't possible!
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
Seems like some people here missed last week's trend reversal and didn't go all in.

It reminds me of last year when the price was hovering around $120-$140 for so long and those who'd missed double digits so desperately waited for the price to go below $100 one more time.

Of course it didn't, not even with the Silk Road bust. Instead it started to climb toward an ATH.
_______

To the OP:

Do you realize that by spamming the forum with multiple threads about the same topic you come across as a bullish version of Faiiiiling and his puppets?

Maybe you're paid by the same manipulator who has finished dumping and has started pumping.

nah bro. I own a medical marijuana dispensary in Washington state...we accept Bitcoin. I am just a someone who loves the idea of a truly connected world.

Cool.

I was only kidding about the paid troll part. I realize you've been here since last spring.

You probably should consider not starting multiple threads about the same thing though. Also making claims of unverified inside information comes across as trollish. You might want to chill on that.

No offense. I just feel that bulls shouldn't stoop to the level of bears.  Smiley
Seems like some people here missed last week's trend reversal and didn't go all in.

It reminds me of last year when the price was hovering around $120-$140 for so long and those who'd missed double digits so desperately waited for the price to go below $100 one more time.

Of course it didn't, not even with the Silk Road bust. Instead it started to climb toward an ATH.
_______

To the OP:

Do you realize that by spamming the forum with multiple threads about the same topic you come across as a bullish version of Faiiiiling and his puppets?

Maybe you're paid by the same manipulator who has finished dumping and has started pumping.

nah bro. I own a medical marijuana dispensary in Washington state...we accept Bitcoin. I am just a someone who loves the idea of a truly connected world.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.

_______

To the OP:

We are in a trend transition. There is some good upwards pressure, yet not enough to make a full moontrend.
Good news and publicity will now be a catalyst....

Anyways HODL or Buy ;-)

one more dump before take-off pls,

Best rgds,

A bitcoin junkie
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
We are in a trend transition. There is some good upwards pressure, yet not enough to make a full moontrend.
Good news and publicity will now be a catalyst....

Anyways HODL or Buy ;-)
Dude I want it to drop before then ($350-365 range would be sweet) But think you're right - Not gonna stay sub$400 for long in my opinion.

Some kind of dump would be nice before morning (UK time)
Activity: 252
I don't know if we'll break 400 this time but it's like the 10th time that bitcoin is at $380 in the last 3 days...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: