Pages:
Author

Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] 12 Rounds of Airdrops Await PROB Holders! - page 2. (Read 266 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Definitely missed out this AirDrops due to lots of schedules, and I see great potential from it. I really recommend this project. Too bad am getting this late.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
hmmm, 12 already?
i missed the other rounds, how do i take part???
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
So if I am right only ProBit holders are available to receive  these airdrops  right? Too bad I  did not participate in the ICO, so I have to wait until prob token can be traded before I buy. I hope even after that I will be eligible to receive airdrops?
Activity: 331
This is amazing. I heard of Probit  bounty and wasn't serious with it but it turned out well. Now the Airdrop. This guys are really trying
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Lol... I was looking at Probit as shit project. But with this, I'm fully convinced of its relevance in this crypto sphere
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Wow, such huge amounts of airdrops even in this bear market? How long has the probit exchange been in existence? And how exactly do I participate and earn this airdrops
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange

PROB holders will receive several utilities and benefits at ProBit, including trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit. Please refer to https://www.probit.com/en-us/token.  

In addition, ProBit will continue to hold several events and promotions where PROB holders will get substantial benefits and rewards.  For example, PROB holders already received multiple airdrops of tokens listed at ProBit even before Pre-Trade Mining. PROB holders will receive 12 more rounds of airdrops of coins and tokens to be listed at ProBit in the next 6 weeks!

Announced Airdrops

12 Planned Airdrops in the next 6 Weeks

Token Burn Notice

In celebration of the Korean Won fiat currency capabilities of ProBit Exchange, and also the inaugural of trade mining with this Pre-Trade Mining event, ProBit Exchange will reduce the total number of PROB to be issued by burning 5 million PROB.

Terms & Conditions

• The 10-20% referral bonuses from trading fee scheme will be suspended throughout both Rounds 1 & 2 of Pre-Trade Mining.
  • The distribution of mined PROB will be given on the next day after each round of mining.
  • The planned airdrops should be used as a guide. The date and type of airdrop is subject to change. ProBit Exchange aims to fulfill the planned airdrops to the best of its abilities.
Pages:
Jump to: