Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: American Patriots Militia Groups taking down the Federal Reserve - page 22. (Read 65031 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Everytime i hear the words "American patriot militia groups" i always envision a bunch of camo wearing slack jawed uneducated hill billy's that probably couldn't take down a seven eleven.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
'Get outta here!' Max Keiser beats 'Jamie Dimon' bankster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF2SNT3XZwo
Activity: 448
This is quackery in the first degree
BitcoinINV
legendary
"No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." 
http://www.healthfreedom.info/Federal_Reserve_Fraud.htm
Activity: 476
i've read in many source, that Federal Reserve causing many crisis in the world

Federal reserve is privat company

so what is USD???
product of Federal Reserve Grin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Federal reserve is privat company

so what is USD???
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Broken news Smiley

Yeah , broken hews from a broken user.
I wonder why does he continue with those stories and his posts. I doubt there are people actually reading his links.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

The greatest scam in history has been exposed -- and has largely been ignored by the media. In fact, it’s still going on.

The specifics of a secret taxpayer funded “backdoor bailout” organized by unelected bankers have been revealed. The data release revealed “emergency lending programs” that doled out $12.3 trillion in taxpayer money ($16 trillion according to Dr. Ron Paul) -- and Congress didn’t know any of the details.

According to the Public Record:

“The Federal Reserve was secretly throwing around our money in unprecedented fashion, and it wasn’t just to the usual suspects like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Bank of America, etc.; it was to the entire Global Banking Cartel. To central banks throughout the world: Australia, Denmark, Japan, Mexico, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, England ... We are talking about trillions of dollars secretly pumped into global banks, handpicked by a small select group of bankers themselves. All for the benefit of those bankers, and at the expense of everyone else.”

Dr Mercola is pretty good, he has a large following.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
legendary
The 13 Terrorist European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati fraudulently turned their version of U.S. currency into legal tender.

The Federal Reserve Fraud Part 2 of 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkFXdj1y3mE
legendary
Is this thread about "BREAKING NEWS"?
Where is a link to the "BREAKING NEWS"?

You missed that "For immediate release" standing there from February.

OK thanks...For immediate release: Source = Actor_Tom_Truong
Newsweek will be along soon to evaluate this story.  Cheesy
in defi we trust

You missed that "For immediate release" standing there from February.
legendary
in defi we trust
How is this group simultaneously waging a bloody war against the United States and introducing bills in congress? 

It's obvious you don't understand what the illuminati are , at least what they are according to this madman. =))))
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Fucking warren buffet, dood gained the largest portion of stimulus money which lead straight into his pocket. So much for using it to revive a dead and/or dying economy.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
How is this group simultaneously waging a bloody war against the United States and introducing bills in congress? 
Pages:
Jump to: