Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 Breaking News - Elon Musk is going to part with all his Bitcoin BTC - page 3. (Read 450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
It takes a life to build a reputation, Elon is very actively working on the basis that crypto users and hodlers are just stupid. In my view he is completely illiterate in so far as crypto is concerned and he is exchanging a limited and valuable asset (his reputation) for a sum that may look like a lot to many, but has no relevance ¡n his life. I really thought that this guy knew a bit more about business.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
It's the fault of both sides, Elon being a baby and can't take the criticisms and the crypto masses crying over the fact that Tesla suspended their bitcoin payment option but didn't sold their bitcoins, is this what you want in the first place?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Yes, it will probably bring the price down, which is great if you have the opportunity to buy more. I think it's quite embarrassing for elon to behave like this. I don't doubt it's annoying to deal with the btc twitter hive-mind in all its glory, but he should have recognized that he brought it on himself.

At the end of the day, bitcoin doesn't care about elon, and elon probably doesn't care all too much about bitcoin. We all know he had very little to do with PayPal's success, so I don't see why so many people value his financial opinions so highly. IMO, if he understood the technology, he wouldn't be claiming that bitcoin is highly centralized, and that it's reviving the coal industry. If he really knew the incentives, he would be promoting bitcoin mining as an alternative to Tesla powerwalls/battery packs for clean energy sources that have surplus energy, this would be a win-win for him since either his profits increase or the security of his store-of-value BTC increases.

disclaimer, I bought the dip

How sad that the one who made the bitcoin price go up, he will also be the reason why its price will go down.

But we need to accept the fact that he is doing it for himself and we're not included on that.

We just need to look for other crypto that is also profitable not only bitcoin because there are soon more news that will make the price of bitcoin to hype up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 56
Yes, it will probably bring the price down, which is great if you have the opportunity to buy more. I think it's quite embarrassing for elon to behave like this. I don't doubt it's annoying to deal with the btc twitter hive-mind in all its glory, but he should have recognized that he brought it on himself.

At the end of the day, bitcoin doesn't care about elon, and elon probably doesn't care all too much about bitcoin. We all know he had very little to do with PayPal's success, so I don't see why so many people value his financial opinions so highly. IMO, if he understood the technology, he wouldn't be claiming that bitcoin is highly centralized, and that it's reviving the coal industry. If he really knew the incentives, he would be promoting bitcoin mining as an alternative to Tesla powerwalls/battery packs for clean energy sources that have surplus energy, this would be a win-win for him since either his profits increase or the security of his store-of-value BTC increases.

disclaimer, I bought the dip
kna
Activity: 13
Merit: 32
It seems that Elon Musk is going to part with all his Bitcoin BTC in a very short time?

source https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1394014053580910595

Will this have a big crypto economic impact? Do you have an opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: