Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: REWT ADMITS TO BEING A SCAMMER! NEG TRUST HIS ASS!! - page 2. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
atleast he had the balls to admit his mistake(s), very few of the people around here would do that.

We still love ya R3wt Smiley

I agree with that.  Not everybody admits it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

p.s. if this is how he operates then how can we trust OSC.

j

You can't.  Look at NAN and J-Coin and ask yourself what's gonna happen here.  

yeah you got me. i'm totally not gonna provide any support (even though i'm busting my ass to resurrect NAN, while your doing what exactly? sitting on your ass and bumping your gums on the computer. so noble)

I don't have to do anything.  I didn't release a coin.  You're "busting" your ass trying to fix your coin but it's been off cryptsy now for how long?  Try supporting your first two coins before you release another.  

fair enough, however i began OSC all the way back in july. the Nanotokens catastrophe came at an inoppurtune time. the temporary fix for nan would be to distribute the correct blockchain(which i have) with the current client in an installer package. i could do this right now. instead, i'm after a permanent solution that stops the coin from getting stranded for weeks at high difficulty, syncing to dgc chain, having broken block values, forking due to lack of seednodes-- you know all the things that made it a piece of shit to begin with and take real time and creativity/effort to fix. but hey, i've already fixed all of that, but there is an issue of the merkle root being rejected since i changed the network id(pchstarttime). this is a real bitch and tbh i'm trying to find a solution. build after build its ASSERTION FAILED!. fucking frustrating.  so while i respect your opinion, but you speak as if nothing is being done when it actually is.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

j

You can't.  Look at NAN and J-Coin and ask yourself what's gonna happen here. 

yeah you got me. i'm totally not gonna provide any support (even though i'm busting my ass to resurrect NAN, while your doing what exactly? sitting on your ass and bumping your gums on the computer. so noble)

I don't have to do anything.  I didn't release a coin.  You're "busting" your ass trying to fix your coin but it's been off cryptsy now for how long?  Try supporting your first two coins before you release another. 

j

Activity: 203

j

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There are to many scammers. Think I will start a poll to find out the percentage.
dont encourage him, he was blantatly extorting people, that means he sucks, the only reason he apologized his cause he got caught. My guess is he is still doing it. We are supposed to reject these type of people on the forums, not encourage.

j

go read that entire thread. that was all the way back in june. it all started as a joke, a thread about scamming scammers but bdub messaged me offering to pay for "protection" and i accepted, then bam, he had me with pictures and i lied my way out. jump to i saw him posting on the forum earlier and dug up this thread and admitted.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
atleast he had the balls to admit his mistake(s), very few of the people around here would do that.

I like that! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

SMDH, i said i was sorry. what the hell did i ever do to you? pwn your botnet?
Activity: 154
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: