Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking: Ripple to decentralize XRP more then Bitcoin & also do it much Better - page 3. (Read 8402 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Get ready for the Ripple Epic Monster Moon Show.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
f0rmdeep, you are good man, thank you for the good news you bring. As of all these trolls, the best way to let troll die, is: Ignore it, keep posting real news.

I agree. f0rmdeep, you are the man. I've been on this website for about 2 months & decided to make an account cause of you! Keep on doing you  Grin
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
f0rmdeep, you are good man, thank you for the good news you bring. As of all these trolls, the best way to let troll die, is: Ignore it, keep posting real news.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Talk is cheap. I'll believe it when I see it.
I have a (literal) picture to help you see it. Microsoft, MIT and CGI are publicly announced Ripple validators. The fourth on the slide is Amazon who has not yet been announced. It has begun. Here's the original tweet: https://twitter.com/Ripple?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Also, if crypto-currently cannot be mined it isn't accurate to describe it's supply as "pre-mined".

there is no Mining involved and NO new currency can ever be created so you are right. btw i see forum does not allow you to add the picture, let me do that for ya .. here we go..

Activity: 1
Talk is cheap. I'll believe it when I see it.
I have a (literal) picture to help you see it. Microsoft, MIT and CGI are publicly announced Ripple validators. The fourth on the slide is Amazon who has not yet been announced. It has begun. Here's the original tweet: https://twitter.com/Ripple?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-dAFMzVoAAlzTq.jpg:large

Also, if crypto-currently cannot be mined it isn't accurate to describe it's supply as "pre-mined".
Talk is cheap. I'll believe it when I see it. Didn't these guys pre-mine 60% of the XRP in existence? Maybe the podcast episode I listened to was out of date...

Ripple does not have the concept of Mining at all, As they never believed in burning tons of electricity in the name of mining. Different philosophy.
You can not create a single new ripple. Supply can only decrease.. .what are you talking about ?

here let me summarize for ya :

1.) you can "never" mine a "single" ripple. Its fixed and there is NO concept of mining.
2.) The Supply *ONLY* decreases and cannot increase.

and now with thorough decentralization,  Nor Ripple neither anybody else can control the RCL. It will be truely Human Property.

I don't think if it was talk, they would have the market cap they have today. they have never failed to keep made promises their entire track record...

So, its only Talk like your comment, that is Cheap. As it is not backed up .. like yours... until you prove otherwise.

Also please note there are sects of Mining group who hate Ripple because they cannot mine it, form groups, nor control and corner markets... and end up running misinformation campaigns - perhaps that is what gave you the wrong impressions.

Ripple is the only company that is liable, registered, regulated and licensed. they never have done cheap talk.

Activity: 5
Talk is cheap. I'll believe it when I see it. Didn't these guys pre-mine 60% of the XRP in existence? Maybe the podcast episode I listened to was out of date...
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Time to gather some more ripple while it's low.
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
Activity: 62
Ripple isn't here to screw around. Big boy league stuff.
A few weeks back i posted the then latest information about XRP Lockup coming. I think by this time, various sources has confirmed that to be true and while we are still wait for it in June End, Ripple has just dropped a bigger bomb today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ripple says it is going to Decentralize RCL wider and further then bitcoin. It will also avoid pitfalls in decentralization that can lead to problems like market-cornering etc ( Chinese Miners issue in Bitcoin )

Here is the official Report : https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

Summary : in the next 12 to 18 months, Ripple will start allowing Major Universities, Colleges, Law firms, Partner Banks and Institutions, Central Banks, Government Offices and then General Public like you and me to run validators. They call it responsible decentralization where your XRP investments are better protected, as no particular group can corner the market and hold guns.

What will this achieve :

1.) Ripple RCL will be worlds most Decentralized platform. Unlike Bitcoin validators are not just run by the anarchists. Validators are run by "Everybody". You, me, governments, hospitals, banks, institutes ( All inclusive ).
2.) That way no single party can detriment and harm the network.
3.) Network literally becomes secured by entire Humanity.
4.) Destroys any ability of groups the largest pools working together and conjuring a 51% attack and there by reverse transactions.

but the biggest takeaway. This means no body , not even government or mafia can stop you from transacting on RCL.

yes Ripple is relinquishing control of RCL, but it is making sure no one else can grab it. A responsible decentralization that SAFEGUARDS YOU the investor/user who transacts in XRP on  RCL.

if you or your organization is interested in applying to run a validator, please find all the details required here : https://ripple.com/technical-faq-ripple-consensus-ledger/

Very Impressed with Ripple. I can see the true Humanity Owned Public Payment network, taking shape in next few years. You can have your wallet, have your XRP, and pay anybody you like, get paid by anybody you like. Nothing, no government, not Chinese mining mafia, not some other group.... absolutely nothing can stop it from happening or reserve it.

Kudos Ripple for coming clean and surpassing every expectation ! proof is in the pudding , trolls can die !

F0RMDEEP

Pages:
Jump to: