Pages:
Author

Topic: Brexit/Bremain is upon us. Should I Buy BTC? - page 2. (Read 1416 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Lately, there's been speculation that the UK will, in fact, remain in the EEC. Because of that, BTC price is falling. It even hit $550.

Should I buy? Should we buy?

Its more likely that britain will stay in EU, it always has been as i told people before just check the betting market.  The bitcoin move up or down has nothing to do with any of this basically.  Its to do with the coming halving and natural growth of bitcoin in general.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Is there any way to know what the effect of the Brexit vote has on the price of a bitcoin, or is this all just wild speculation?
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-drops-100-brexit-hopes-falter/
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
Is there any way to know what the effect of the Brexit vote has on the price of a bitcoin, or is this all just wild speculation?
Lately, there's been speculation that the UK will, in fact, remain in the EEC. Because of that, BTC price is falling. It even hit $550.

Definitely a good time to buy.Maybe the price will continue to decrease even more.

I still don`t know why should Brexit have any influence over the btc price....

Based on what I've heard, people from the UK see bitcoin as a vehicle of investment since almost everyone expects GBP to have a sharp drop in value both in the short and long term.

Therefore, a significant amount of people would exchange their GBP to BTC if ever Brexit does happen, but people are speculating about Bremain right now so prices are dropping.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

Definitely a good time to buy.Maybe the price will continue to decrease even more.

I still don`t know why should Brexit have any influence over the btc price....

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I think it's a good choice to buy,since the BTC price has fallen I think there will be a moment we'll see a big spike again,hopefully soon enough.

Pages:
Jump to: