Pages:
Author

Topic: Brian Kelly Predicts Bitcoin Price Will Increase $25,000 by the Year End - page 3. (Read 435 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Its always good to hear good news (speculations in this case) that includes Bitcoin. But honestly, it kinda started to be annoying. Hearing same old speculations over and over again, I guess that they do this only to rise their own popularity, people from economic sector I mean. Also, this optimistic speculation that predicts some bizarre price in the future, is only announced to attract new people to market for busting price... nothing more.
But I guess that at the end its better to hear the same old good news every day, than bad news.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
If somebody ask me do I believe in such predictions a month ago, I would say that there is no chances Bitcoin to hit $25,000 this year.

But now, somehow I'm an optimist that this will happen. The market is getting more mature and the world is full of potential conflicts (most economical). This will kick the prices to the sky.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
No he is not the first high profile financier to come out and make a prediction.
And this thread really belongs in the 'speculation' board because it is just that.
We could see that prediction fulfilled in 6 months but overall it is possible
within the next 12 to see a big gain to around 25k
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Yet another CEO trying to guess the price of Bitcoin...nothing new here. The article would've been a lot more interesting if it wasn't for the fact that he's repeating the same price target by giving the same old reasons as everyone else. Btw, why does everyone keep saying "250k by 2022"? Even after Bitcoin goes mainstream worldwide, 250k still sounds far-fetched to me.
Just ignore them since people likes to predict Bitcoin price crazily by claiming ridiculous prices. The article would also be better if the author also included his stronger basis(not just statements said by him/her). Like you I think the price speculated is unachievable in 2022, but it might be achieved in the long run if btc becomes mainstream on many countries.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
The CEO and Founder of digital assets investment fund BKCM LLC, Brian Kelly predict that Bitcoin could attain $25000, a new high by this year.

Read detail info here: https://coinpedia.org/news/brian-predicts-bitcoin-price/
Yet another CEO trying to guess the price of Bitcoin...nothing new here. The article would've been a lot more interesting if it wasn't for the fact that he's repeating the same price target by giving the same old reasons as everyone else. Btw, why does everyone keep saying "250k by 2022"? Even after Bitcoin goes mainstream worldwide, 250k still sounds far-fetched to me.

Yeah don’t see why his guess is better than anybody’s else’s, but guess it’s newsworthy cause he’s a CEO and Bitcoin is very topical. But there is a lot of institutional money waiting to come into the market around 8K they say, and FOMO will bring in all the crypto investors once the next bull-market in bitcoin starts - and I think that will take it past the previous ATH and prolly to a plateau around 25K. Will that happen mid-year or end of year or after 3 years like in 2013?- no one really knows but an October to December bull-run this year may build up its own expectations and run on that.

And the $250K 2022 price is based on projecting bitcoins exponential growth continuing for the next 6 years, similarl to what it has grown the last 8 years - and that continues parabolic growth is what would take bitcoin to 1 million dollars a bitcoin in 2025! This is a parabolic bitcoin price chart for the last 8 years I posted on a few forums, with my line of best fit for growth in price projected out 7 years - and you can see the 250K in 2022 and 1million in 2025 - https://imgur.com/gallery/9iF3t . But the important thing to remember is that a projection is just that, and it’s not a prediction as no one knows at all what the future holds - but given bitcoin is owned and used by less that 0.5% of the adult world population now and that should increase to 5-10% over the next 5-7 years I think the 250K and 1 million figures are possible.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
The CEO and Founder of digital assets investment fund BKCM LLC, Brian Kelly predict that Bitcoin could attain $25000, a new high by this year.

Don't be so negative bro. chill out.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

I can`t see anyhthing new in this article about his prediction.
It`s the same old stuff, about the bitcoin price going ATH every December and this is a repetitive trend.
Again,all the statements that retail businesses don`t accept btc because of it`s volatility.By the way,the btc volatility is actually quite low during the last two months.Brian Kelly`s prediction that BTC might reach 250K USD at 2022 is a joke.There`s no steady increase of the number of daily btc users,nore new online merchants,who adopted btc payments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: