Pages:
Author

Topic: brickblock.io - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! (CLOSED) [FULL] - page 10. (Read 15497 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Monday still lasts several hours. So no need to turn on panic modus.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
I wonder why the campaign manager said the payment will be Mondays and today is monday now he is saying payment will be tomorrow, he can't even start counting now? specially now the 2btc is in his hands unlike the previous campaign he manage where the funds isn't in his pocket
Shut up  dude, in our local its already monday, but in other country like in american continent it is sunday evening in their local time okay. Just wait and don't release some sarcastic words.

BUT the time here in the forum it is already monday, in the past days where he update the spreadsheet for daily post count he usually do it 00:00 UTC so i don't know where you get the idea of strawbabies is from somewhere in american contenent so you are assuming it is still Sunday in his place
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
When are you going to update our post count and What time are you going to pay us kind sir?  Smiley
Activity: 350
Hello Strawbabies,

I have made 20 posts from 16th Oct to 22nd Oct. But sheet says only 2 posts. Please check my post history and update.

For you and all users here, he will count the post tomorrow. Could you just read the previous page please, y'll so lazy to read. There's someone already pm him about the situation and post it on the previous page.

Activity: 680
Merit: 103
I wonder why the campaign manager said the payment will be Mondays and today is monday now he is saying payment will be tomorrow, he can't even start counting now? specially now the 2btc is in his hands unlike the previous campaign he manage where the funds isn't in his pocket
Shut up  dude, in our local its already monday, but in other country like in american continent it is sunday evening in their local time okay. Just wait and don't release some sarcastic words.
Activity: 392
Hello Manager, I've made 20 posts if counted from the start date I joined, why only written 12 in spreadsheet, or hasn't been updated or how?
I just want to know.. Thank You.
Activity: 295
Hello Strawbabies,

I have made 20 posts from 16th Oct to 22nd Oct. But sheet says only 2 posts. Please check my post history and update.

Yes Buddy.Same is reflecting in my post count also.

@ Strewbabies :Kindly update the sheet Sir.
To all the members that are worried about the spreedsheet  post counts not updated. I p.m sir strawbabies and this is what he said.

They will be updated tomorrow. I have to hand count them, and i am a sir not a ma'am.
(P.S : I thought she was a girl.) Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Hello Strawbabies,

MY ACCOUNT "XAXISTECH" WHO IS ON THIS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN HACKED, THE ONE WHO IS LISTED ON YOUR SPREADSHEET IS A FAKE ONE AND THE BTC ADDRESS IS NOT MINE.

AND ON THE SPREADSHEET THE ADDRESS OF MY ACCOUNT "XAXISTECH" IS  "16M34qXxXu3ZLuMycLoeQssPzMrjKAAPZR"
PLEASE DONT PAY HIM, HE STOLED MY ACCOUNT AND NOW HE IS MAKING PROFIT FROM IT.
can you sign message with this address 3QTf7ggQB4Kgab... ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21296328
or with this eth address 3QTf7ggQB4KgabvzkStHQnYDtxB1sM95rq ?
then you can post on here or make your own thread on meta if you sign message is valid then the DT user will tag(red trust) your account as hacked

i doubt anyone can sign a message using multi sig address (addresses that starts on 3)
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
MY ACCOUNT "XAXISTECH" WHO IS ON THIS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN HACKED, THE ONE WHO IS LISTED ON YOUR SPREADSHEET IS A FAKE ONE AND THE BTC ADDRESS IS NOT MINE.

AND ON THE SPREADSHEET THE ADDRESS OF MY ACCOUNT "XAXISTECH" IS  "16M34qXxXu3ZLuMycLoeQssPzMrjKAAPZR"
can you sign message with this address 3QTf7ggQB4Kgab... ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21296328
or with this eth address 3QTf7ggQB4KgabvzkStHQnYDtxB1sM95rq ?
then you can post on here or make your own thread on meta if you sign message is valid then the DT user will tag(red trust) your account as hacked
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
To all the members that are worried about the spreedsheet  post counts not updated. I p.m sir strawbabies and this is what he said.

They will be updated tomorrow. I have to hand count them, and i am a sir not a ma'am.
(P.S : I thought she was a girl.) Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
CHECK HIS LAST POSTS, HE IS A FAKE ONE, HE STOLED MY ACCOUNT AND HE WILL GET PAID FOR IT.

PLEASE DONT PAY HIM, HE IS AN IMPOSTOR WHO STOLED MY ACCOUNT.

CHECK MY APPLICATION:

Bitcointalk name: xaxistech
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xaxistech-21050
Bitcoin Adress: 14fFhdAowvQNgmurdJMxuMjtNQULQur1Jv
Email used to signup at Brickblock: i will update in 5 minutes

I SIGNED UP TO YOUR CAMPAIGN WITH THIS ADDRESS "14fFhdAowvQNgmurdJMxuMjtNQULQur1Jv"

MATE, DONT PAY HIM, HE IS AN IMPOSTOR AND HE WILL GET PAYED AND HE STOLED MY ACCOUNT.

JUST LOOK AT HIS SHITTY POSTING HE IS NOT ME AND NOT THE REAL XAXISTECH.
A DAY AFTER HI STOLED MY ACCOUNT HE POSTED A NEW THREAD ON "STACK YOUR ADDRESS" I GUESS THAT THE SPREADSHEET IS UPDATED INSTANTLY AND THAT IS WHY THE ADDRESS WAS CHANGED ON THE SPREADSHEET..

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
Hello Strawbabies,

Please add the starting post count into sheet, due to mod's deletion of old posts, I am little confused to reach the minimum 20  posts.

What is the exact time of counting of posts count like cut off time for me to post until.
I think there is no need for that. Strawbabies count it by date, example post from Oct 16 - 22 for the 1st week. Which is favor for us due to some deletion of old thread like what you said.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Hello Strawbabies,

Please add the starting post count into sheet, due to mod's deletion of old posts, I am little confused to reach the minimum 20  posts.

What is the exact time of counting of posts count like cut off time for me to post until.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
Hi strawbabies please re-count my posts, it seems to be not updated thank you.
I think the counting bot is having issues?
What I am seeing , a lot of participants have the same issue (posts count wasn't updated 2 days ago "

Nope, there is no bot in this campaign. Sir strawbabies check it manually our posts and the spreadsheet but he's not update the posts until now. I think he will count it soon or tomorrow which is 1 week.
No idea it was a manual process wow that would be very time consuming to do that daily, I think just the Monday would be enough to do.
Yes it was a manual post counting and I think Strawbabies is just busy in real life.
Activity: 356
Hi manager strawbabies, can i ask a question, are we going to reapply for the 2nd week of the campaign or we just continue posting for the 2nd week for the campaign? thank you  Smiley
i think no need to re-apply to enroll this campaign again,
Users will not rank up unless I announce there is an available opening
So i need to wait till you open other slot for that rank right, soon maybe i reach Sr.member rank
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
Hi manager strawbabies, can i ask a question, are we going to reapply for the 2nd week of the campaign or we just continue posting for the 2nd week for the campaign? thank you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Hi strawbabies please re-count my posts, it seems to be not updated thank you.
I think the counting bot is having issues?
What I am seeing , a lot of participants have the same issue (posts count wasn't updated 2 days ago "

Nope, there is no bot in this campaign. Sir strawbabies check it manually our posts and the spreadsheet but he's not update the posts until now. I think he will count it soon or tomorrow which is 1 week.
No idea it was a manual process wow that would be very time consuming to do that daily, I think just the Monday would be enough to do.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
Why you guys worrying about the post count. They will count it all by monday, payday. If there is something wrong after that, then that would be the time to explain/complain.
Pages:
Jump to: