Pages:
Author

Topic: Bright future for Ripple? - page 3. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 165
December 19, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
XRP has a strong community that shows it all when the BTC storm arrives but there are many innovations where several banks have adopted the blockchain system from XRP to be applied in the banking industry, and for the future I think XRP will be a big coin
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 19, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
Yes, I also believe in the potential of Ripple, even though the market conditions are in a bad condition but at least the ripple can still survive even some time ago it has been able to take the position of ethereum in the coin marketcap.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
To be sincere I'm not rely a fan of Ripple, the time I bought it was to use it to invest into ICO because it was cheaper to do so then but with all these the project has stand resilient with all the FUD and sones thown at it. I still feel the project is too centralised IMO and unless the tokens distribution is well spread out I am not confortable about this
I think you misunderstood about this coin as if you will study about it then you will find the developers of that project more active for their project and are giving a high value to their project. They have collected a high community for their project and have signed a lot of agreements with partners.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
December 18, 2018, 11:17:55 PM
I know for sure that ripple wil be a good investment and has a very good future ahead of it, people who wants to taste this sweet future should invest now rather than wait for the prices to go sky high again.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
Long-term I'm extremely bullish about XRP. It's one of the best projects out there in crypto.
As for shorter-term price movements, XRP has a history of sudden price rises - but equally we remember the massive sudden drop earlier this year.

So short-term it may be a case of being quick to sell after the price goes up and before it drops again. Long-term I think price will be much much higher than at present.
Couldn't agree more.
Everyone needs to hold some XRP in their portfolios if they are concerned about profits.
There's the question of morality, too. I think BANKS will want to push XRP down our throats, destroying all the ideas of crypto.
But profits are all you care about, holding ripple works.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
From my point of view Ripple has a very good future it is one of the most promising coins. Ripple can be a very good opportunity if it can be used for long-term investment as it is increasing its market value and demand as well. So investor needs to pick it as their investment.

I don't know if you undrstood whatever you just said there dude but personally i think if crypto is mass accepted in the future for it's use, xrp won't be able to go with it. I mean, among all other coins, xrp is the only coins that doesn't seem to stand by what crypto is trying to accomplish.
Activity: 597
December 18, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
From my point of view Ripple has a very good future it is one of the most promising coins. Ripple can be a very good opportunity if it can be used for long-term investment as it is increasing its market value and demand as well. So investor needs to pick it as their investment.
Activity: 490
December 18, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
Seems like holidays will bring us more presents this year.

We are noticing and uptrend of XRP/USD. Following a strong 6% increase, it is $0.31. Quite a good news, considering the fall this weekend till $0.29. What is bothering us that XRP/BTC charts, but thats not for long. XRP has noted very strong gains over the past few years and the next bull run could be very spectacular, it could reach $9 in a few months. But its to early to say so of course, considering the current situation on the market.

I still have high hopes for XRP!

Whats your thoughts people?
I think XRP is really a trustworthy altcoin and worthy of our long term investment with it. It is a great altcoin and now its value has risen more than ETH.
This will continue to grow, we should invest now because we will never see cheap price in the future anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
December 18, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

Since XRP is not really a cryptocurrency and it's also centralized, it has plenty of enemies.
However, it's an interesting speculation tool  Smiley
There are many good news in XRP world, but somehow XRP was always surrounded by good news, some real, some not.
So while I also expect XRP rise (I actually expect all crypto start rising soon enough), you better be careful with those news, some may be just a trick for short lived pumps.

Exactly. Thanks to the fact that inexperienced users can see the amazing future in XRP, speculants and traders can earn quite a lot on it.
Unfortunately sooner or later this bankster toy will end badly ..
Ripple is different from most other coins. But there is an advantage that Ripple has that they have good connections to the government. They form various collaborations officially and that can be a positive point. In my opinion, each coin must have a positive side and also a negative side. I hope Ripple can compete and gain much better trust in the cryptocurency world.

In some way, XRP of course have own advantages, similar to advantages of all other fiat money at the moment. However, this is absolutely against the principle of decentralization, so it is a completely different financial product. Comparing cryptocurrencies to Ripple is almost like comparing cryptocurrencies to fiat money.

That's one drawback of XRP that people are seeing, specially crypto enthusiast 'purist'. They don't like to invest on a coin which is not centralized and has the backing of a lots of banking elitist around the world.

But I guess those banks will really take advantage of XRP's technology and investors we is smart will just ride the waves no matter what and take advantage of the money to make out of XRP market.

That's exactly what I wanted to say. This is a financial instrument for people who do not know why cryptocurrencies are created. If somebody invests and does not know why cryptocurrencies are the future of the financial market, then this is probably the simplest way - because banks guarantee it. Community associated with cryptocurrencies and understanding what they are for - is against.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 18, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
the future of the ripple doesn't seem too good and maybe prices will come back cheap because there is currently no good news that can make ripple prices rise again, maybe ripple must update their development plans for 2019.
i don't think so, in fact up to now the Ripple marketcap is always increasing and with the soaring ripple position that is the new king of altcoins after shifting ethereum is able to have a big impact up to now, and next year it will soar if market conditions improve.
Activity: 55
December 18, 2018, 07:51:57 AM
ripple is one of the which in forward of using block-chain in banks i do think it as bright future we can invest in that its technology in blockchain will bring us profits 
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 18, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

We are noticing and uptrend of XRP/USD. Following a strong 6% increase, it is $0.31. Quite a good news, considering the fall this weekend till $0.29. What is bothering us that XRP/BTC charts, but thats not for long. XRP has noted very strong gains over the past few years and the next bull run could be very spectacular, it could reach $9 in a few months. But its to early to say so of course, considering the current situation on the market.

I am far from being a 'fan' of of Ripple, it is a heavily centralized currency with history of questionable decisions. That being said, there is some upwards potential in XRP..
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 05:30:32 AM
the future of the ripple doesn't seem too good and maybe prices will come back cheap because there is currently no good news that can make ripple prices rise again, maybe ripple must update their development plans for 2019.
Activity: 462
December 18, 2018, 04:07:25 AM
Seeing the development of Ripple is good and able to take investors' heart and eth position. Many people will take a stand to invest in Ripple with its progress. Ripple does have a good breakthrough for the future, although there are still many who don't believe this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 18, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

If it were more open to the investor, and not to the banking sector, then it could be completely trusted. And it is not known what the developers want when new large investors appear and about what they will agree.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 02:54:13 AM
Ripple does seem to have a bright future and this has shown its benefits, and investor confidence continues to grow every day.
In accordance with your understanding, Ripple does have a good future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 01:53:34 AM
To be sincere I'm not rely a fan of Ripple, the time I bought it was to use it to invest into ICO because it was cheaper to do so then but with all these the project has stand resilient with all the FUD and sones thown at it. I still feel the project is too centralised IMO and unless the tokens distribution is well spread out I am not confortable about this
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 17, 2018, 10:30:19 PM
I don't think so, Ripple (xrp) will not save crypto as this is not what it is supposed to be. No hating but I don't want this coin since then specially it is linked to bank. This can only be for short term but not for a long hold. Currently on 2nd spot but it will not take that long.
Activity: 252
December 17, 2018, 08:56:25 PM
I think ripples are brighter and positive in the future, and I'm sure Ripple will recover quickly because people continue to support ripples. It's true that ripples have decreased and decreased prices on the market, it's natural for currencies but today's ripples are stronger in competing with other people's coins, Because Riak is now an extraordinary coin by defeating Ethereum. But in reality the Ripple is still under Bitcoin and the price is still unstable and tends to be low. Ripples tend to rise and stabilize again earlier this year. Most likely like that. I am sure the future will improve.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
December 17, 2018, 08:45:16 PM
I honestly I'm not a fan of XRP. However I trade it from time to time because the profits that you can make from it can sometimes more exponential to just Hodl'ing BTC.

XRP in the $0.25 area looks like a good long term hold since this is where the major rally from $0.23 to $3.30 started at the beginning of the year.

It also approached this area a few months back and it looked like it hold support when it pumped all the way to $0.80 area. So its a good area to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: