Pages:
Author

Topic: British Airways confirms four vaccinated pilots have recently died... - page 3. (Read 377 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Did you not read the post above yours? This is like the question which came first the chicken or the egg? I guess in this thread the chicken shit! tvbcof just said most "Fact Checkers" cover real stories up because that narrative hurts the usual suspects that profit and plunder at the expense of others....

Yeah, I did read it. I assumed it was a joke.

1. Someone makes an outrageous claim.
2. The claim is debunked by looking at the facts.

If someone makes a statement without being willing to supply evidence, then the statement is questionable.

If the response to any attempt to debunk the claim is that those debunking it are questionable, then there is no point in arguing anything; if you decide on a conclusion, and refuse to consider facts or evidence, and indeed consider facts to be merely an inconvenience that gets in the way of your pre-determined conclusion, when what's the point in attempting to have a discussion?

---

Edit: Also, feel free to ignore my post here.
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
One of the tools I use to ascertain the weight of a story is how fast the 'fact checkers' respond.  When they are on a story within a day, it indicates that there is a 'there there', and it is an important thing.

Basically, a fake story debunks itself in due course.  Not very threatening...but often very useful.  Many, if not most, fake stories are injected deliberately because they are useful in achieving certain goals.  'Going Viral' is a very useful marker for such a thing.

A real story is the real threat, and it's what the 'fact checkers' are funded to deal with.  It's not so much about 'debunking' something as it is 'setting the conversation'.  This is complex because there is not one unified 'conversation'.  There are many going on within many groups.  The complexity and value lays with influencing how and when these various 'conversations' will merge.

People should study Edward Bernays to see how deep this stuff goes, and it's surely become vastly more sophisticated since he exited the industry.  He was the nephew of Sigmund Freud, and is an uncle of the guy who runs Netflix with all of it's bizarre degeneracy, links to the Kushners, etc.  Talk about a family with a gift for mind-fucking 'the nations'!

~

I must say, it's much more efficient for you to debunk your owns posts like this. It saves us all the hassle of presenting the facts and evidence. Maybe you can just add "FACT CHECK: THIS IS FALSE" to each of these all-bold P&S threads? And presumably this particular thread can be closed now, as there's nothing more to say on the subject?

Did you not read the post above yours? This is like the question which came first the chicken or the egg? I guess in this thread the chicken shit! tvbcof just said most "Fact Checkers" cover real stories up because that narrative hurts the usual suspects that profit and plunder at the expense of others....
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
~

I must say, it's much more efficient for you to debunk your owns posts like this. It saves us all the hassle of presenting the facts and evidence. Maybe you can just add "FACT CHECK: THIS IS FALSE" to each of these all-bold P&S threads? And presumably this particular thread can be closed now, as there's nothing more to say on the subject?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
One of the tools I use to ascertain the weight of a story is how fast the 'fact checkers' respond.  When they are on a story within a day, it indicates that there is a 'there there', and it is an important thing.

Basically, a fake story debunks itself in due course.  Not very threatening...but often very useful.  Many, if not most, fake stories are injected deliberately because they are useful in achieving certain goals.  'Going Viral' is a very useful marker for such a thing.

A real story is the real threat, and it's what the 'fact checkers' are funded to deal with.  It's not so much about 'debunking' something as it is 'setting the conversation'.  This is complex because there is not one unified 'conversation'.  There are many going on within many groups.  The complexity and value lays with influencing how and when these various 'conversations' will merge.

People should study Edward Bernays to see how deep this stuff goes, and it's surely become vastly more sophisticated since he exited the industry.  He was the nephew of Sigmund Freud, and is an uncle of the guy who runs Netflix with all of it's bizarre degeneracy, links to the Kushners, etc.  Talk about a family with a gift for mind-fucking 'the nations'!

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Of course they are going to claim it had nothing to do with the vaccines. If they went the other way, they'd soon be in a lawsuit fight with a bunch of other airlines. This way they only have to fight the people when the people catch on.

BRITISH AIRWAYS IN CRISIS TALKS WITH GOVERNMENT OVER IF VACCINATED PILOTS SHOULD BE FLYING PLANES - https://www.brighteon.com/embed/68e83efd-43a8-45c7-90e7-c25114cd6909.

British Airways confirms four vaccinated pilots have recently died, claims no link to vaccines

Online rumors have been circulating over the past few days that four British Airways pilots have died, and that British Airways is in “crisis talks” with the British government about these deaths. In attempting to dismiss this rumor, Reuters ran a fact check article that actually confirms the deaths of the four pilots.

Via Reuters:

The spokesperson, however, confirmed the authenticity of the four condolence books, as four company pilots had recently passed away. “Our thoughts are with their family and friends,” they said, adding that none of the deaths was linked to vaccines.

British Airways, like nearly all airlines, is aggressively pushing vaccines for both its employees (including pilots) and passengers. Earlier this year, for example, British Airways launched its own vaccine passport.

According to Reuters, there is no truth to the claim that British Airways is in “crisis talks” with the British government. However, if such crisis talks were taking place, they would no doubt be classified as a national security issue, so Reuters wouldn’t be told about this anyway. That doesn’t mean they are taking place, but if we’ve learned anything over the last 18 months, it’s that when the controlled corporate media “debunks” things related to covid, that usually means the claims are true.

Various videos, including the following video posted on Brighteon.com, covers the rumor that numerous vaccinated British Airways pilots have died and that British Airways is in “crisis talks.” Note that this video does not claim this is all confirmed, but classifies the claim as a “rumor.”

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: