Pages:
Author

Topic: British have main problems - page 2. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
December 22, 2020, 04:05:31 PM
The Pound already lost nearly half of its value against the Dollar and considering that the Dollar is in a huge mess already that's kinda double shitty situation.

The great reset is going to happen but what's going to replace FIAT?

Do you think it will be Bitcoin? Do you really believe everybody will agree on that? I don't think so.

What about Gold? People would like a gold based economy but that's what the governments can't have because they already left the road years ago.

It is probably better to own land, some gold, the ability to create fresh water, some farm animals and guns&ammo to defend these. Anything else is a dead end.

U can hold lamd gold amd all of them amd coomodiets oil gas things like that it only helps when you have enough for the export british have zero oil zero gas

Ou but british have gold the gold will only have value if the dollar value are low !
Gold is risk asset amd gold is not with limited supply
So its useless and it works only if you you are british amd need hedge to protect your wealth .....

Everybody knows now how the things are everybody talking openly so

But british stable coin could be solution. Becouse it will give instant liqutity but it can only if british will do QE

well the british might borrow money from outside....
With quite high rate ....how they back well foreign investors will invest in uk to build factories there .
December 22, 2020, 03:58:16 PM
The Pound already lost nearly half of its value against the Dollar and considering that the Dollar is in a huge mess already that's kinda double shitty situation.

Do you think it will be Bitcoin? Do you really believe everybody will agree on that? I don't think so.

What about Gold? People would like a gold based economy but that's what the governments can't have because they already left the road years ago.

It is probably better to own land, some gold, the ability to create fresh water, some farm animals and guns&ammo to defend these. Anything else is a dead end.

The people in the world who seen tgings done things amd knows economy they telling amd explaining tgings simple
Only in university you have to learn useless crap.

The problem with pound.sterling is simple as its stated b4 here  the pound has no backing .

Why dont people of uk dont ask right questions ?

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
December 22, 2020, 03:51:59 PM

December 22, 2020, 03:28:05 PM
It is clear you don't have a clue what you are talking about but enjoy making grand assumptions.

"The british pound has no backer if they open economy"

What does that even mean? The UK economy has one of the most globalized and open economies of the world already.

"If not they will need declare martial for what ever reason"

Maybe "martial (law)" is regularly invoked in your country, but in most developed countries it is far from normal and only used in very short term temporary situations. Again, the country is pretty stable and doesn't have a tendency to crumble under pressure, even if they do make some stupid decisions occasionally under poor leadership from politicians.

It's almost comical how misinformed you are in your quest to push forward cryptocurrency. Pound sterling might very well crash, but there will currently be almost zero desire to ever convert to such a system by the majority of the population. You should really learn more about a country before projecting your naive views on to it.

Ok if you give me british pounds...what do i get for that ?

You give me canadian dollars i get oil Wink
You give me the russian rubles i get oil...
You give me the usa dollars im debt owner of biggest economic zone and i get good liqutity with china and good with crypto...and i can buy oil.

U give me the eur currency and i get crypto amd gas and all other good things ....

So give me pounds...what do i really get in return ?
Nothing ' do you see now ?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
December 22, 2020, 03:21:55 PM
It is clear you don't have a clue what you are talking about but enjoy making grand assumptions.

"The british pound has no backer if they open economy"

What does that even mean? The UK economy has one of the most globalized and open economies of the world already.

"If not they will need declare martial for what ever reason"

Maybe "martial (law)" is regularly invoked in your country, but in most developed countries it is far from normal and only used in very short term temporary situations. Again, the country is pretty stable and doesn't have a tendency to crumble under pressure, even if they do make some stupid decisions occasionally under poor leadership from politicians.

It's almost comical how misinformed you are in your quest to push forward cryptocurrency. Pound sterling might very well crash, but there will currently be almost zero desire to ever convert to such a system by the majority of the population. You should really learn more about a country before projecting your naive views on to it.
December 22, 2020, 03:00:51 PM

The british pound has no backer if they open economy
The scam will be revealed its not scam its just money.
Now if the british want to fix their problems they must act fast find solution for pound sterling asap
If not they will need declare martial for what ever reason
Amd will be covid 19 covid 20 or what ever ..covid 21,22

Based on the problems faced by the UK at this time, the possibility of a decline in the pound will be closer, if the UK does not get out of the Covid 19 zone, in fact there are still many countries out there that are taking firm policies so that the government immediately implements economic improvements by channeling their funds into bitcoin. not only that, the British should try to accept dollars or euros for a while, even if it is very difficult. so that gradually Covid 19 is realized little by little.

The problem is not just covid the problem are out of the world markets basecly pound has no value against other currencies such us. Eur and USD

The fixing ... 1' use crypto.( if it happens the current crypto holders will be rich to sell crypto uk people)
2' get IMF to give money aid to nigeria and other emerging market zones.
3' borrow from europe or from usa

Most likely britain have to jump in crypto fully 100%
This only way to maintancew amd keep the healthy liqutity without  out balance the forex trading.

Experts belive tht uk will go in blockchain
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
December 22, 2020, 02:21:07 PM

Now if the british want to fix their problems they must act fast find solution for pound sterling asap

Based on the problems faced by the UK at this time, the possibility of a decline in the pound will be closer, if the UK does not get out of the Covid 19 zone, in fact there are still many countries out there that are taking firm policies so that the government immediately implements economic improvements by channeling their funds into bitcoin. not only that, the British should try to accept dollars or euros for a while, even if it is very difficult. so that gradually Covid 19 is realized little by little.
December 22, 2020, 12:25:46 PM
British economy was relied long on nigerian kind of countries the emerging markets called ones.

It was meant to be smooth process to open eco
But things went wrong , they cam do another round of
Nigerian QE of Imf but the question is will this money will arrive soon asap in to uk ?

I heared that temporary money could be bitcoin until they find solution ....
They might stop all the overseas transactions temporary to make sure there is balanced usa amd eur currency.

They can only leave open australia transactions ....well lert see lers see interesting to c wht they gona do amd how they fix it fast enough
Pages:
Jump to: