Pages:
Author

Topic: British mum, 59, "I'll give birth to baby of my dead daughter" - page 2. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 502
Lol i can donate my sperms if she wants .

But this is obvious step for this women ?

This isn't funny man!  Angry

The woman lost her daughter and now she is willing to risk her health to fulfill her daughter's last wish. Nothing to laugh about.
Activity: 675
Merit: 500
The wonders of modern science...

The crazy thoughts of people in this modern world.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Reminds me of the fusion thing they do where there can be three parents of a baby now.  Regardless, it's interesting for the family to be able to fulfill a dying wish.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
The wonders of modern science...
Ume
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
Lol i can donate my sperms if she wants .

But this is obvious step for this women ?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
-Woman is staging legal bid to become pregnant with her own grandchild
-Her daughter's eggs would be fertilised by donor sperm and implanted  
-She and her husband, 58, will claim it was their daughter's dying wish
-Their only child died of bowel cancer four years ago while still in her 20s
-Potentially large risks to the health of the woman and the unborn child

A British woman is staging a desperate legal bid to become pregnant with her own grandchild – using her dead daughter’s eggs.
In the first case of its kind in the world, the woman, 59, and her husband will claim it was their daughter’s dying wish that her eggs be fertilised by donor sperm and implanted into her own mother’s womb. It would be the couple’s only chance to become grandparents after their daughter, an only child, died of bowel cancer four years ago while still in her 20s.

She chose to freeze her eggs in the hope that she could have children in the future, but tragically lost her battle with the disease. No UK-based clinic has agreed to treat the mother, who is now hoping to export the eggs to New York, where a clinic is lined up to provide fertility treatment at an estimated cost of up to £60,000.

At her age, the woman’s chances of becoming pregnant using the eggs are small.
There are potentially large risks to her health, and the health of the unborn child, if fertility treatment succeeds.
However, the woman and her 58-year-old husband say they are determined to honour their daughter’s wishes and the case is now set to be decided by a judge.
Undecided
More...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963277/British-mum-59-bid-world-medical-ll-birth-baby-dead-daughter.html
Pages:
Jump to: