Pages:
Author

Topic: British tourist 'gang-raped' in Dubai faces jail for having sex outside marriage - page 2. (Read 1654 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
She was gang raped by British citizens, who casually hopped on a flight back to the UK after finishing their job, so I don't know why you have a picture of a Saudi in the post. Are white supremacists really that dumb? Yes, yes, they are.

Yes. She was raped by British citizens, who used the loophole in the stone-age law to escape punishment. If the British government is so concerned about it, then it should arrest the perpetrators. The rapists are just the symptom. The real disease is the stone age law which encourages rape, and the people who support it (like the guy in the picture).

Yup, you're absolutely right about that. Dubai is, no doubt, primitive and backwards. The British citizens went there because they knew with their privilege they could get away with even rape. I especially agree with you on the point that the British government must arrest the perpetrators and intervene, since everybody involved was British. The guy in the picture is a rape apologist, sure, but otherwise, irrelevant to the story. The average rape apologist can look like anything. I just think he picked a Saudi looking guy because the OP has a history of anti Semitism.

If she was truly raped by British citizens who went back to Britain afterwards, she can bypass British law loopholes by filing a claim against them in the Queens Bench part of the British courts. She still has to have at least one witness, and evidence. Queens Bench is a part of the British courts that is man on man without the interference of British statutes.

Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
She was gang raped by British citizens, who casually hopped on a flight back to the UK after finishing their job, so I don't know why you have a picture of a Saudi in the post. Are white supremacists really that dumb? Yes, yes, they are.

Yes. She was raped by British citizens, who used the loophole in the stone-age law to escape punishment. If the British government is so concerned about it, then it should arrest the perpetrators. The rapists are just the symptom. The real disease is the stone age law which encourages rape, and the people who support it (like the guy in the picture).

Yup, you're absolutely right about that. Dubai is, no doubt, primitive and backwards. The British citizens went there because they knew with their privilege they could get away with even rape. I especially agree with you on the point that the British government must arrest the perpetrators and intervene, since everybody involved was British. The guy in the picture is a rape apologist, sure, but otherwise, irrelevant to the story. The average rape apologist can look like anything. I just think he picked a Saudi looking guy because the OP has a history of anti Semitism.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

By "British citizens" I assume you mean white british males, or are they muslims just holding a british passport?
Activity: 826
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I've gotten sick of those oilbrains. Why don't the USA bomb them already and leave a huge fkn crater in their shitland? The oil they have is really that precious? So precious, so they can jail a British woman without a proper reason?

Bomb them and then end this crap. You invented tesla already, don't need oil anymore c'mon!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
being tolerant of other cultures is 1 thing
doing nothing while this kind of abuse takes place, is somthing else...

i dont understand... kill these bad poeple get oil win-win. am i missing somthing?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
its hard to imagine how a sosisty can have such rule of law.

"get raped and you'll be jailed!"

is there a reward system for raping?

are rapist welcome there?

i mean come on, how dumb are these people.

dont boob them... Fucking rape them!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
First of all, she shouldn't have gone there in the first place. There are thousands of tourist destinations out there, and she chose this desert s*ithole? And secondly, when you are in a foreign country, respect the local laws. She was drunk, and despite the fact that she was married, went to the hotel room occupied by these two males at midnight.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Rather than fuck Islam, simply fuck religion.

When you allow yourself to value scripture over logic, bad things will inevitably happen.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Lesson to be learned from all this?

Don't go to muslim countries, they are all barbaric backward cave dwellers.

And to think, they want to bring these laws to civilized countries. Fuck sharia law and fuck muslims.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
How can that be her fault?
For all we know she had to go out to buy something much needed to keep herself alive and yet being raped. How many women are raped in their country and sentenced to death by throwing stones?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I don't think that they know what rape means... but all this whole islam thing is getting really stupid, I mean I know that they're all still in the bronze age, and if there was no oil they'd be just another country of sand monkeys (implying they already aren't).
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

Like some in the national security council suggested.

Edit : was she recruited on Instagram? I read that they love to pay them 50k, rape, shit vomit on them before sending them back. Ie the goal is to destroy bounding capabilities... weaken the ennemies... as they say. Total war.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

British tourist allegedly gang-raped in Dubai faces a prison sentence and needs £24,000 for legal fees after police accused her of having "extra-marital sex".

The 25-year-old woman was reportedly arrested and charged after going to the authorities about the alleged attack by two Britons last month.

She is now on bail, but is not allowed to leave the country and is said to be "absolutely terrified" of being imprisoned for breaching strict laws on sex.

The woman, who cannot be identified, was on holiday in Dubai when her ordeal unfolded, The Sun reported.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/16/british-tourist-gang-raped-in-dubai-faces-jail-for-having-sex-ou/
Pages:
Jump to: